• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no.. cant be...i saw him going to buy tampons. He went to the supermarket with Kinana.

no lah ...kinana god is bleeding very seriously in religious folder after keena whack , so i just bring him to supermarket to get tampons for his god to stop the blood :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no la...ur bicycle got seat he not interested. Anyway you also dun need their ang pow la. AK give only 50 yen. BosSam give 10 yen.

come enough liao ...dont need ang pow . dont bring sam here , later he see all the biscyle near my house never lock he buay tahan and steal it .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no la...ur bicycle got seat he not interested. Anyway you also dun need their ang pow la. AK give only 50 yen. BosSam give 10 yen.

he can always takeout the seat ...some more got pink colour with hello kitty sticker leh ...im sure he wants it badly . i think before AK give 50yen he also must think for 3 days :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come enough liao ...dont need ang pow . dont bring sam here , later he see all the biscyle near my house never lock he buay tahan and steal it .

Ah Leong only interested bicycle without any seats, if your bicycle got seat, it is safe, lol

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes i think the seat can be easily removed and the hello kitty sticker is an added incentive for BosSam to steal the bike.

AK not so bad la...the other day he gave 20 cents to the President charity.... very spontaneous giving.

he can always takeout the seat ...some more got pink colour with hello kitty sticker leh ...im sure he wants it badly . i think before AK give 50yen he also must think for 3 days :wink: