• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
150282530c15cff40ab5e88cad677bf879548965.jpg

Return leg match

Croatia to win.

Portugal to win by one pathetic goal.

IR to win.

Montenegro to draw if Czechs fail to win.

Yawn.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I agree that Portugal will win by 1-0. Croatia 1-1 draw, I think. Ireland to win for sure. And lastly, Montenegro to beat the Czechs. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I agree that Portugal will win by 1-0. Croatia 1-1 draw, I think. Ireland to win for sure. And lastly, Montenegro to beat the Czechs. :biggrin:

Don't think it will be a draw with Croatians playing at home. Gus Hiddink accepts blame for the recent defeat. Damage control to be reduced to 1-0 or 2-0. :biggrin:

Petr Cech will be the keeper again to stop Montenegro. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
england wins the match. While most ppl expected spain to win.

Knnbccb England, my jinx team. Take them to win, they lose or don't win by sufficient marign. Take them to lose they win. Bad day.

To exacerbate matters, missed 1st prize 4D - bought 6282 knna came out 5262. Would have won 400K, KNNBCCB!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knnbccb England, my jinx team. Take them to win, they lose or don't win by sufficient marign. Take them to lose they win. Bad day.

To exacerbate matters, missed 1st prize 4D - bought 6282 knna came out 5262. Would have won 400K, KNNBCCB!

Did u bet on aussie to win vs oman? Aussie was the clear favourite to win but lost to oman.

In the spain vs england match spain was obviously favored to win and if i had bet on that match definitely would have taken spain. Many upsets of late. I think it's better to take the weaker team eat ball if both teams are quite famous.

One team that would never have an upset was the sinkie team. Expected to lose to jordan but at least didn't give jordan to clear -2.5 handicap.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did u bet on aussie to win vs oman? Aussie was the clear favourite to win but lost to oman.

In the spain vs england match spain was obviously favored to win and if i had bet on that match definitely would have taken spain. Many upsets of late. I think it's better to take the weaker team eat ball if both teams are quite famous.

One team that would never have an upset was the sinkie team. Expected to lose to jordan but at least didn't give jordan to clear -2.5 handicap.

Did not bet on Aussie game. Lucky for me. Would have taken the Aussies.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most ppl would have taken aussie. I don't think anyone would take oman. For spain vs england there's many england fans and some would have taken england. Not as kelong as the aussie match.

I always take England. And most of the time, lose. This evening, I decided to use my head to bet. Should have just makaned.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee Krup everyone. Happy Sunday. Share happy sunrise photo with you taken from my bedroom balcony about 30mins ago.

Sunrise.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore 2011 Gold Cup

Horses to watch out for..

No 4: Clint = J Powell

No 5: El Dorado = R Stewart

No 9: Lizarre = B Vorster

No 10: Maurice Utrillo = J Saimee

No 11: Martial Art = J Moreira

No 14: Honest Broker = S John

No 15 : Nandowra = D Beasley

Met Service said it will Rain Heavily this Afternoon... HUAT AAHHH...!!! Nandowra ALLL THE WAY..!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always take England. And most of the time, lose. This evening, I decided to use my head to bet. Should have just makaned.

England was at home and 4:1? to win. it's a value bet. u should really take England again. didn't watch the match, football365 said that England played a 9-0-1 formation. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England was at home and 4:1? to win. it's a value bet. u should really take England again. didn't watch the match, football365 said that England played a 9-0-1 formation. :biggrin:

Fabregas: We dominated England

13 November 2011

12427287110.jpg

Cesc Fabregas revealed the frustrations in the Spain camp after losing 1-0 to England in their friendly on Saturday at Wembley.World and European champions Spain have lost just four times since the 2010 World Cup, with all of the defeats coming in friendly matches.

While former Arsenal midfielder Fabregas was happy with Spain's performance, he was left frustrated after Frank Lampard's header ensured England's defensive tactics won out in London.
"We saw that we dominated the game and we made England defend for the whole ninety minutes," the Barcelona man said.

"There were two different styles of football on show today and the defensive one won. We know that the only way they could score was from a free kick or corner and we conceded a silly free-kick and paid for it."
When quizzed on why all Spain's recent defeats had come in friendlies, Fabregas said: "We will never know that but definitely you go into a competitive game with a different mentality.

It is completely different and you cannot even compare the situation today with an important game like the Euros (Championships)," he said.
"At the end of the day you want teams to have a go at you and try and test you and see what happens. We knew they would defend, especially after we saw their starting XI."

"We knew they would defend the whole game. Even when they were winning they had Welbeck up front on his own, but that was the way they wanted to play today and it worked for them so we just congratulate them and that is it."