• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know why the odds favor mainz. Mainz isn't even good playing on home ground losing the majority of their matches and not only that are ranked 15th in the german league. I wonder if it's some sort of trap for ppl that didn't do their homework.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 hrs to go. Come on Stuttgart!

[video=youtube;5u1aoMH5JZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u1aoMH5JZM[/video]

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mainz making a few tactical and personnel changes tonight. I worry for Stuttgart :(

This match is of little importance to me. Don't think that i will even stay up to watch it.

What i am looking forward is....

Fulham solid home form to kick Toothlessham's ass or to end in stalemate.

Napoli to kick Juve's ass or end in stalemate.

AC Milan to end in a stalemate with in-form Catania or a narrow margin win for the home team.

Genoa to collect a point or better still to kick Inter's ass.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's more money to be made over the weekend. :biggrin:

Judging by the formation, Mainz will park the bus even though they are the home team. I doubt they can score in the first half with so few attackers against Stuttgart's solid defence. I think I can count my winnings now. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh. Muller playing upfront. 4-3-1-2. Mainz not parking the bus. Might stand a chance of scoring now. :(

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am betting 2.5 over.

Horrible but no regrets. No way i would take Mainz because their home and overall form is horrible. :biggrin:

14981581e03c46b294776f870596afa8a52ccaad.jpg

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This has to be good news for Inter because it will save them from another embarrassing defeat or draw. :biggrin:

Inter´s clash with Genoa called off

5 November 2011

12427282800.jpg

The Serie A match between Genoa and Inter scheduled for Sunday at the Marassi has been called off due to flooding.

Italy's north-west has been hit by heavy rain and flooding, leaving six people dead and several missing in the Genoa.

Genoa's city website has advised residents to stay in their homes and refrain from driving their cars.

Inter sit in 17th position in the Serie A standings while Genoa are 11th, seven points off leaders Juventus.

jw5

Loyal
Liverpool vs Swansea (Can Liverpool do what Chelsea and Man City did? Thrash them 4-0 or 4-1?) :biggrin:

QPR vs Man City (Can QPR repeat the same upset as to what they did to Chelsea? I don't think so.) :biggrin:

These 2 will be high scoring. :o

Liverpool will finally stop hitting the woodwork and hit the net. :biggrin: