• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SIN to HK only 3 hours plus...less than 4 hours.

can allow you to watch 1 and half movie if you taking SIA.

if take budget, just enough time for you to chat up the girl beside you and arrange for date that evening for bonking...hee

One thing though, please be prepared to queue long long to clear immigration...and put up with bunch of PRCs who hogged the lines...they have dedicated lines for PRCs but they like to cram up the lines for normal visitors...KNN

If you are buying ciggy for frens in HK, buy before going to queue for immigration, no duty free after that point :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Down with flu, on 1 day MC... I craving for Teochew Porridge with salted egg on this rainy dark afternoon...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now i recalled that there was thick smog in the early morning, the plane i took was made to go round the area between macau and hk airport.

Krafty if you got the budget, then you should go for holidays regularly... A short trip will do.. At least you can chill out and forget about your problems here..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty if you got the budget, then you should go for holidays regularly... A short trip will do.. At least you can chill out and forget about your problems here..

yah man...no budget go farm stay in Mudland will oso be good...can take ur mind off...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would go to Malacca, quite, near beach, can fish, LOL