• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonite, Monsieur Wenger will stuff some French Loaves Up Hodgson's ass...Mata and Co will make Muthu Curry out of Blackburn... Brucie to present his Ex Boss That Red Nose Scottish Knight the 3 points for His Silver Anniversary.... The Other Manchester Team will nicked it against Air Asia Park Rangers... And That Team in Red with a Bird as its Symbol will Hit The Post 3 Times, shoot on target 10 times but will only score 2 goals against that Welsh side...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
#NUFC v #everton (4-4-2): Krul; Simpson, S.Taylor, Coloccini (c), R.Taylor; Marveaux, Cabaye, Guthrie, Gutierrez; Ba, Best.

#everton to face Newcastle: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Coleman, Drenthe, Neville, Rodwell, Osman, Saha.

Newcastle 2-1 Everton :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's Jah rastafar? Newcastle Jets for the win! :biggrin:

The handicap for castle to win is at -0.25 at 2.1 while the handicap for everton is at +02.5 at 1.8. I have learnt that reading the odds is actually more useful than reading all the news crap and stats for the teams. It's not entirely unimportant but the fact is it seems that the odds seem to give better predictability. Take the mainz vs stuttgart match. On paper mainz is really crappy yet they scored the equalizer just 3 mins after stu scored. Got an pk and scored the 3rd goal later all from the nigerian player. The odds for stu to win were also higher than mainz which meant that mainz was favored to win. It was the same situation for the spurs vs rubin match but i know the answer to that one after reading on the spurs situation but i cannot explain the one for mainz match.

In any case it's the odds that predict the most likely outcome. Based on them this match will be draw.

The arsenal vs west brom match on the other hand seems arsenal beating west brom by at least 2 goals.

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The handicap for jets to win is at -0.25 at 2.1 while the handicap for everton is at +02.5 at 1.8. I have learnt that reading the odds is actually more useful than reading all the news crap and stats for the teams. It's not entirely unimportant but the fact is it seems that the odds seem to give better predictability. Take the mainz vs stuttgart match. On paper mainz is really crappy yet they scored the equalizer just 3 mins after stu scored. Got an pk and scored the 3rd goal later all from the nigerian player. The odds for stu to win were also higher than mainz which meant that mainz was favored to win. It was the same situation for the spurs vs rubin match but i know the answer to that one after reading on the spurs situation but i cannot explain the one for mainz match.

In any case it's the odds that predict the most likely outcome. Based on them this match will be draw.

The arsenal vs west brom match on the other hand seems arsenal beating west brom by at least 2 goals.

Hehehe... Different sources carries different odds. The one i see from has Stuttgart with low odds. Favorites don't win all the time. You can't determine the results of a match by looking at the odds. Take for example the recent match between Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich where Bayern lost. :biggrin:

And tomorrow one of the Italian club with very low odds will not win. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe... Different sources carries different odds. The one i see from has Stuttgart with low odds. Favorites don't win all the time. You can't determine the results of a match by looking at the odds. Take for example the recent match between Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich where Bayern lost. :biggrin:

What bookmaker are you looking at?

Which italian club will lose and why?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Btw yes i could agree with you but i have been proven wrong twice and to tell you the truth if i had just followed the odds without looking at team stats i would have won 3times. First was rubin vs tottenham. Tottenham beat rubin before. Tottenham managed to win qpr amd arsenal. Based on that alone tottenham should have won rubin. Europa league udinese is ranked higher in the italian league compared to atlethico madrid and on top of the group but not the favourite on odds and also the same with the mainz match. I do believe it's better to trust the odds.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw yes i could agree with you but i have been proven wrong twice and to tell you the truth if i had just followed the odds without looking at team stats i would have won 3times. First was rubin vs tottenham. Tottenham beat rubin before. Tottenham managed to win qpr amd arsenal. Based on that alone tottenham should have won rubin. Europa league udinese is ranked higher in the italian league compared to atlethico madrid and on top of the group but not the favourite on odds and also the same with the mainz match. I do believe it's better to trust the odds.

Ya but there is also the home ground advantage with the fans cheering for Atletico Madrid. Red card will also change the game play. If you think it works well for you then by all means go ahead but it is not possible to get a 100% hit rate. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya but there is also the home ground advantage with the fans cheering for Atletico Madrid. Red card will also change the game play. If you think it works well for you then by all means go ahead but it is not possible to get a 100% hit rate. :biggrin:

yes i agree with you. Nothing is 100% and football isn't easy to predict.

To make money on football one needs a never say die spirit along with smart plays to risk more when he has the feel. That's my opinion.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well everton scores 1 now. Too bad they scored an own goal earlier if not it would be 1-1.

I believe Everton can level it up. Now it's up to Newcastle to increase their goal tally. Seems that D.Ba is helpless without Obertan but Everton will mark him for sure. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quote of the day. :wink: