• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw yes i could agree with you but i have been proven wrong twice and to tell you the truth if i had just followed the odds without looking at team stats i would have won 3times. First was rubin vs tottenham. Tottenham beat rubin before. Tottenham managed to win qpr amd arsenal. Based on that alone tottenham should have won rubin. Europa league udinese is ranked higher in the italian league compared to atlethico madrid and on top of the group but not the favourite on odds and also the same with the mainz match. I do believe it's better to trust the odds.

Based on the so called "crap team news", Rubin and ATM deserved to win. Spurs were missing Bale, Lennon, VDV, Adebayor, Modric. Udinese star striker Di Natale and key winger Mauricio Isla were missing too. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aston Villa 3-0 Norwich

Arsenal 1-0 WBA

Liverfool 3-0 Swansea

Man Utd 4-0 Sunderland

Blackburn 1-2 Chelski

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
#NUFC v #everton (4-4-2): Krul; Simpson, S.Taylor, Coloccini (c), R.Taylor; Marveaux, Cabaye, Guthrie, Gutierrez; Ba, Best.

#everton to face Newcastle: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Coleman, Drenthe, Neville, Rodwell, Osman, Saha.

Newcastle 2-1 Everton :biggrin:

Swee! 2-1 as predicted $$$ :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aston Villa 3-0 Norwich

So far only the big clubs have been able to score 2 or more goals against Norwich. I see that for this game Norwich will concede only one goal. :biggrin:

sosobo.jpg

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="5012-black.swf";obj.TimeZone="Singapore_SingaporeCity";obj.width=151;obj.height=50;obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);</script>

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The odds for man united, man city, liver pool and arsenal to win are very low. Not only that they are given 1.5 balls and some like man united at low odds. On write ups they favour these 4 teams to not only win but win by a number of goals.

To play safe on these 4 matches. Take parlay for the following 4 teams to win and the odds goes up to more than 3.2. Whack in some amount and you'll be guaranteed that money.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far only the big clubs have been able to score 2 or more goals against Norwich. I see that for this game Norwich will concede only one goal. :biggrin:

sosobo.jpg

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="5012-black.swf";obj.TimeZone="Singapore_SingaporeCity";obj.width=151;obj.height=50;obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);</script>

Will former S-league player Grant Holt score for Norwich tonight? :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The odds for man united, man city, liver pool and arsenal to win are very low. Not only that they are given 1.5 balls and some like man united at low odds. On write ups they favour these 4 teams to not only win but win by a number of goals.

To play safe on these 4 matches. Take parlay for the following 4 teams to win and the odds goes up to more than 3.2. Whack in some amount and you'll be guaranteed that money.

But they are favorites and their odds are always low in every game unless they face Barcelona or Real Madrid. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on the so called "crap team news", Rubin and ATM deserved to win. Spurs were missing Bale, Lennon, VDV, Adebayor, Modric. Udinese star striker Di Natale and key winger Mauricio Isla were missing too. :biggrin:

Yes you see for me i just saw the odds and i wasn't aware of the news at first. Later having asked around i was then aware about the spurs lacking a few players and their manager having surgery. For udinese i wasn't aware about that. I read the write up about stu and the reviewer gave stu to be level yet the bookmaker put odds in mainz favor. I'm not sure about that though.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you see for me i just saw the odds and i wasn't aware of the news at first. Later having asked around i was then aware about the spurs lacking a few players and their manager having surgery. For udinese i wasn't aware about that. I read the write up about stu and the reviewer gave stu to be level yet the bookmaker put odds in mainz favor. I'm not sure about that though.

Then it's the reviewer's analysis at fault, not team news. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But they are favorites and their odds are always low in every game unless they face Barcelona or Real Madrid. :biggrin:

So ok based on your own prediction would you care to say that man united would lose? Arsenal would lose? Man city would lose?

Ppl aren't even discussing about those teams winning but beating the opposing team by how many goals. Since these are famous teams there are write ups about them and they are in favor of these teams winning by a number of goals. The odds favor them and so do the reviewers and i'm sure punters favor them too.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So ok based on your own prediction would you care to say that man united would lose? Arsenal would lose? Man city would lose?

Ppl aren't even discussing about those teams winning but beating the opposing team by how many goals. Since these are famous teams there are write ups about them and they are in favor of these teams winning by a number of goals. The odds favor them and so do the reviewers and i'm sure punters favor them too.

They will lose at some point and when 2 big clubs competes against each other. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Arsenal is safe as WBA don't have
P. Odemwingie. :biggrin:

Liverfools are shit once again.. They always have difficulities against the Minnows... Sunderland, Nirwich and now Swansea... I think Swansea could get a draw if those Fools in Red continue like this for 90 mins..

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverfools are shit once again.. They always have difficulities against the Minnows... Sunderland, Nirwich and now Swansea... I think Swansea could get a draw if those Fools in Red continue like this for 90 mins..

Yalor. I was wondering what is taking Liverpool so long to score.
149852256845b5e6ce8e28c0b32db89d7178ca80.gif