• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can Thai lower than Viets? -____-"

Actually during my last KL trip, i saw many MY short hair chiobus, I like!!!

jw5

Loyal
How can Thai lower than Viets? -____-"

Actually during my last KL trip, i saw many MY short hair chiobus, I like!!!

Aiyah, anyhow humtum one lah................:o
You all can have your own list also or change my ranking also can. :p

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer this language:

1246948591k5bWzMYX.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, that's true but those who "try to force u to sacrifice" are also doing it in self interest and have every right to do so just as u have the right to decline politely. :wink:
And tks, but don't want to read any more books. I already read "To Kill A Mocking Bird" a few times, hahaha. :p

How do you "decline politely" if the selfish bastards rally the selfless sheep to impose national service on you? How do you "decline politely" if the selfish bastards rally the selfless sheep to impose compulsory savings on you? It's a pyramid scheme. All those in the middle and bottom have selflessly sacrificed for the common good while those at the top free ride and leech on their fruits of labour. I've no problem with elitism and inequality in general. It's the undeserving elites in Sinkieland that I resent. If it weren't for the self-sacrificing 60.1% sheep, Sinkieland would have been a much tolerable place to live in and we wouldn't have so many quitters year in year out. I dislike Kuan Yew. But more importantly, I hate Sinkies. :smile: