• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm hungry for some garlic butter escargot :smile:

vegetarian-escargot-bathing-in-a-cauldron-of-butter-parsley-and-garlic1.jpg

And something super simple to prepare for breakfast: tamago gohan :smile:

1532305346_3de778f257.jpg

Best is to use Japanese short-grain rice and the kinda homemade soy sauce with a sweet aftertaste.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm hungry for some garlic butter escargot :smile:

So sad its very difficult to get escargot in Thailand, I mean buying it in the supermarket to do it myself a home. Ya could find it in restaurants but then 12 pcs always not enough mah especially with wine. Damn sad. This is one of my top favourite too. And one more thing I love to eat is zucchini deep fried lightly powdered and salted. Damn shiok man beat any french fries.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Escargot not nice lah, I prefer green mussels, haha...

There was once I was walking along the pathway to school gate and stepped on something...crack... I looked down and good grief! It was a snail. :( I'll never eat escargot as it will remind me of that innocent little snail accidentally killed by me.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Escargot not nice lah, I prefer green mussels, haha...

the best one i tried not green but i think black one...from Brussels Mussels shop at Vivo...order one pot, go with beer good...but u mana Muslim, no alcohol...

cham...ur wedding night, sure half glass knock out liao...like that how to consummate? LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best one i tried not green but i think black one...from Brussels Mussels shop at Vivo...order one pot, go with beer good...but u mana Muslim, no alcohol...

cham...ur wedding night, sure half glass knock out liao...like that how to consummate? LOL
My wedding night gone liao lah, was supposed to be next year.... sobs....

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

His one of those cannot find correct hole how to consummate? Look for doctor to teach him LOL

My wedding night gone liao lah, was supposed to be next year.... sobs....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night another quarrel, she deleted me from her Facebook, hahaha... heng ahh... no need to know where she is everytime liao, lol

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Last night another quarrel, she deleted me from her Facebook, hahaha... heng ahh... no need to know where she is everytime liao, lol

Li sibeh jialat. She moved on already you still hentakkaki. You don't deserved to be like this la bro.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I pity you man Alamak... You must stay strong hor.. Many flowers still available out there..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro, treat this as closure and move on & don't lament about missing her.

steel your heart & balls, n don't turn back.

even if she comes crying.

ok?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li sibeh jialat. She moved on already you still hentakkaki. You don't deserved to be like this la bro.
Feelings come and go.

Go easy on the pizzas is my most sincere advise to you now.
I pity you man Alamak... You must stay strong hor.. Many flowers still available out there..
bro, treat this as closure and move on & don't lament about missing her.

steel your heart & balls, n don't turn back.

even if she comes crying.

ok?
I ok lah, thanks bros... Its just my FB page sometimes she just check in just to irritates me, its a good moves from her lah, I will be ok 1, no worries, hahahaha