• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QPR 1 Chelsea 0
7 yellow cards and 2 red to Chelsea.
A. Cole is lucky, if not for the final whistle,
for hacking down J. Barton.
Bayern Munich also has a man sent off,
trailing Hanover by 2 goals at the hour mark.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
QPR 1 Chelsea 0
7 yellow cards and 2 red to Chelsea.
A. Cole is lucky, if not for the final whistle,
for hacking down J. Barton.
Bayern Munich also has a man sent off,
trailing Hanover by 2 goals at the hour mark.

Thanks 白米 :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ohayou Gozaimasu,good morning to everyone especially alamaking sure can't sleep as I heard MU lost 6:1 to MC, shocking.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my mood totally spoilt...CCB....

CCB Evans...u might as well go play in a blue shirt...fell down when batotelli is shooting, rooney give you free goal, u go screw it up, CCB

then get urself sent off - of all matches, u get urself sent off against Man C...

u have foresight when u said u scared the day u will be shipped out if you r not up to mark, well, i can say ur wish is coming true ! U can bring Anderson along.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeap. I am heypi for you that you are starting to notice a pattern here liao. Next time be smarter ok! :biggrin:

The house always wins!

Favorites are on their way to losing. :biggrin:

Why you never say these two games also kelong? Because Man Utd not included right? :biggrin:

148947781765543fe283ed6c01fc88e982d1da45.jpg

14894805b49378dfa9ef713ae7c67aa185b6d766.jpg

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeap. I am heypi for you that you are starting to notice a pattern here liao. Next time be smarter ok! :biggrin:

The house always wins!

Ya ya De Gea is not to be blamed for conceding 3 goals in injury time hor? His confidence slumped to a new low and he will get the most saliva from SAF. :biggrin:
After favorites Chelsea, Bayern Munich lost, i did a research and found out why but i won't reveal here because i have been revealing too much in the past.
:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya ya De Gea is not to be blamed for conceding 3 goals in injury time hor? His confidence slumped to a new low and he will get the most saliva from SAF. :biggrin:
After favorites Chelsea, Bayern Munich lost, i did a research and found out why but i won't reveal here because i have been revealing too much in the past.

I don't know about Chelsea / BM...for Man U, all I know is the wingers are overhyped. First 2 Man C goals came from their wingers too....

Their defence means business - look at Kompany he sure looks mean.

What does Man U have in response? Anderson is fucked from day 1. Carrick is nowhere better

And yesterday Evans joined this club.

the defense is shitty. Evans is the culprit

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relac lah, we do have off days, but yeah, we need new experienced players. Silva is awesome last night, LOL

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Relac. Only 9 games played. Still early, got 29 more to go. :biggrin:

Serie A best. Only 7 games played and already many kelong. This is where MCH should have commented.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

UCL? That bloody Villarreal also played in UCL :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking said:
Relac lah, we do have off days, but yeah, we need new experienced players. Silva is awesome last night, LOL

When you keep on winning and drawing games with last minute goals, you know there will be pay off time. Last night was one such pay off day.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Relac. Only 9 games played. Still early, got 29 more to go. :biggrin:

Agree... Still got long way to go in the league... But at this rate, I think the title will be fought between the 2 Manchester Clubs.. Chelsea will get the 3rd spot.. 4th spot will be fought by many teams.. Fuckin Lpool will not get that Champs League placing.. Bringin Kenny Dalglish back was a mistake.. Should appoint Carlo Ancelotti instead...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenny Dalglish's Liverpool was good last season with Spearing, Lucas, Maxi Rodriguez and Raul Meireles in midfield. Then he screwed it up when he bought Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kenny Dalglish's Liverpool was good last season with Spearing, Lucas, Maxi Rodriguez and Raul Meireles in midfield. Then he screwed it up when he bought Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing.

For the money that Lpool paid for him, Downing is proving to be another usual disapointment buy.. Nothin to say about Caroll.. He's hopeless.. That boy Henderson is another big time flop...Look at Silva last nite for Man City.. For all the money that Lpool spent on all these flops, they could have used that money to buy David Silva instead...:(