• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Cruxx,

looks like you and I have some similar tastes in music.
This chap is my favourite Taiwan male singer, he has a fabulous voice.
Btw, I believe in self interest too. But self interest can also include what a person thinks is right and just. :wink:

I'm not advocating self-interest because all humans are already self-interested in every single action, behaviour and thought. It'll be a waste of my time trying to convince people to do what they are already doing. It's those who try to force me to sacrifice myself for their self-interests in the name of "morality" that I have a problem with. A few minutes of self-reflection will reveal the self-interest in doing what's "right and just". Or if you've spare $ to spend, I recommend that you buy this book :smile:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She supposed to call me, but didnt call me after 2am, so I called.... knn always make me wait.......

see lah...

296c3e98.jpg

offer ur ass to be fucked...LOL

dun call u then go PCC n sleep...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What have you won? You lost $10k to one gal, lost your GF and your Man U lost 1-6 to Man C LOL
$10k, 2 months can get liao, GF can still another 1, Man U can still win again, its one of those days... LOL

What I really want is a wife.... haiz.....

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$10k, 2 months can get liao, GF can still another 1, Man U can still win again, its one of those days... LOL

What I really want is a wife.... haiz.....

WTF...learn to walk then run...get GF then become wife...

else, go get a Viet from agencies...straight away become wife.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Cruxx,

looks like you and I have some similar tastes in music.
This chap is my favourite Taiwan male singer, he has a fabulous voice.

My favourite 蕭敬騰 song of all time

[video=youtube;cSnTNETGnhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnTNETGnhw[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I still prefer Thais... but I wanna take my chances on Taiwan mei mei, they are fair, pretty and simple, LOL

Tai mei suits those who like 小女人. Sinkie and Hong Kong women, according to some stats, are the most aggressive in Asia.

jw5

Loyal
I'm not advocating self-interest because all humans are already self-interested in every single action, behaviour and thought. It'll be a waste of my time trying to convince people to do what they are already doing. It's those who try to force me to sacrifice myself for their self-interests in the name of "morality" that I have a problem with. A few minutes of self-reflection will reveal the self-interest in doing what's "right and just". Or if you've spare $ to spend, I recommend that you buy this book :smile:

Yeah, that's true but those who "try to force u to sacrifice" are also doing it in self interest and have every right to do so just as u have the right to decline politely. :wink:
And tks, but don't want to read any more books. I already read "To Kill A Mocking Bird" a few times, hahaha. :p

jw5

Loyal
Actually I still prefer Thais... but I wanna take my chances on Taiwan mei mei, they are fair, pretty and simple, LOL

Just my humble ranking on asian girls gf material. :p
If things don't go well, don't come back and complain hor........... :o

1. Malaysian/Taiwanese :p
2. Korean/Japanese :wink:
3. Sinkie/Hongkie :eek:
4. Vietnamese/Indonesian :smile:
5. Thai :o
6. PRC :rolleyes:
7. Pinoy/Indian :o :eek: :biggrin:

If I have left out or offended any nationality or bros, solli hor. :o