• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree... Still got long way to go in the league... But at this rate, I think the title will be fought between the 2 Manchester Clubs.. Chelsea will get the 3rd spot.. 4th spot will be fought by many teams.. Fuckin Lpool will not get that Champs League placing.. Bringin Kenny Dalglish back was a mistake.. Should appoint Carlo Ancelotti instead...

I think it's Man C title this season. Newcastle may spring a surprise qualifying for 4th ECL place.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree... Still got long way to go in the league... But at this rate, I think the title will be fought between the 2 Manchester Clubs.. Chelsea will get the 3rd spot.. 4th spot will be fought by many teams.. Fuckin Lpool will not get that Champs League placing.. Bringin Kenny Dalglish back was a mistake.. Should appoint Carlo Ancelotti instead...

Man U always bank on their form 2nd half of the season, however, it takes 2 hands to clap. You kee hong, you also need your competitors to hit a slump.

If Man C remains like this, it is difficult to overhaul.

Donch forget, Man C has a much bigger squad / depth than Man U...all u need is Rooney injured...then habis.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe next year for Man City, they will trip a few times this season, they still dun have the winning mentality lah....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe next year for Man City, they will trip a few times this season, they still dun have the winning mentality lah....

Agree.. Man City yet to have the consistency level of Man Utd.. Wait till Christmas.. They will self destruct..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gt kelong outside the top 4 league?:biggrin:

nevertheless, FC Porto all the way 5-0.:biggrin:
golden hair all the way...add 1 more word...in case gt forgotten...Binya.:biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
148983823bcb0428ad283051deda40060e185b56.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just had the misfortune of tuning in to Chn 5. Can anyone tell me if the $$ that mediacorpse forked out to buy the TV rights of MUTV was to please MU fans or was it just to promote MUFC's IPO?