• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HedgeTrader said:
Why cannot? Comparing moustache only. You never keep moustache 靠边站 LOL

Sun Yatsen is his Chinese name lah please. Sun Zhongshan is his Japanese name lah. Not acquired when he's studying. He never studied in Japan. Acquired when he runroad to Japan. Go study more Chinese history please :biggrin:

Could you also further enlighten us why is his Japanese name often referred to by the Chinese while the West almost always use his Chinese name?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
manchester+united.jpg

C'mmon Man U!!!! WIN IT!!!!!!

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chao gay, like gentleman right? :eek::eek::eek:

You chao fat gay shut up and learn something lah.

Could you also further enlighten us why is his Japanese name often referred to by the Chinese while the West almost always use his Chinese name?

Because in English documents recorded his name from Chinese as Sun Yatsen and always use it. Its the name on his medical degree. After a failure of attempted revolution he ranroad to Japan and his Jap friend helped him changed name to Nakayama in Japanese (meaning Zhongshan in Chinese) because the name on Qing warrant of arrest was Sun Yatsen. When he smuggled himself back to China for the final revolution, his comrades called him Zhongshan so as not to picha lobang. But the name stucked in Chinese since the name in Japanese was also spelled in the same Chinese characters.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HedgeTrader said:
No prob pro. Your gentleman style is good :smile:

I actually knew Sun Zhongshan to be the Chinese enunciation of his Kanji name of Son Nakayama but confused the two names. I am no history scholar - stopped studying history from Sec 3.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HedgeTrader said:
You chao fat gay shut up and learn something lah.

Because in English documents recorded his name from Chinese as Sun Yatsen and always use it. Its the name on his medical degree. After a failure of attempted revolution he ranroad to Japan and his Jap friend helped him changed name to Nakayama in Japanese (meaning Zhongshan in Chinese) because the name on Qing warrant of arrest was Sun Yatsen. When he smuggled himself back to China for the final revolution, his comrades called him Zhongshan so as not to picha lobang. But the name stucked in Chinese since the name in Japanese was also spelled in the same Chinese characters.

Thank you very much. Learnt something new.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually knew Sun Zhongshan to be the Chinese enunciation of his Kanji name of Son Nakayama but confused the two names. I am no history scholar - stopped studying history from Sec 3.

Its alright man. PAP Edu tried to stop teaching proper history during era of our times KNN After our times younger kids know even less :(

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Anderson.... I hate him... then I think... knn Man U no midfielders liao.... Cleverly injured, Giggs fucking old... no more midfielders...

i think tonight weakest player is Evans. He gave away the ball that lead to the goal, when Balotelli shoot, he fell down.