• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, today I took half day from office.. On my PC, logged on to Internet... Fuckin problem... Internet connection very erratic, will have connection for 2, 3 mins, then no connection for another 2 mins.. Been goin on for the last 1 hour...:mad: :mad:

Fuckin Chebye Chow Sinktel...!!!

:oIo: :mad: :oIo: :mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, today I took half day from office.. On my PC, logged on to Internet... Fuckin problem... Internet connection very erratic, will have connection for 2, 3 mins, then no connection for another 2 mins.. Been goin on for the last 1 hour...:mad: :mad:

Fuckin Chebye Chow Sinktel...!!!

:oIo: :mad: :oIo: :mad:
Works ok on my side, you might want to restart your modem?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
another one...

AK - go HK go find out where this bar is... LOL

that leeporter sibeh humsup...Sinkie leeporter very tame...

http://eastweek.my-magazine.me/index.php?aid=15630

The wonders of plastic surgery. Here's how she looks like before surgery:

1109251253d143486111b196ab.jpg

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moolah vs an empty display of "loyalty": I choose moolah. Men to watch for Rubin Kazan: Obafemi Martins, Carlos Eduardo, the Eremenko brothers, Christian Noboa, Nelson Valdez.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moolah vs an empty display of "loyalty": I choose moolah. Men to watch for Rubin Kazan: Obafemi Martins, Carlos Eduardo, the Eremenko brothers, Christian Noboa, Nelson Valdez.

Some of those you have listed have failed to score.

Their attacking midfielders including a defender, below (excluding strikers) has been scoring goals in their domestic league. :biggrin:

B. Natcho
G. Karadeniz
C. Noboa
S. Kislyak
A. Ryazantsev
A. Kasaev
I. Lebedenko

Last edited:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1487184337b5f8afaa14d57bb7eee6b16cd4ec12.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r_zFumIeK0E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sianzz..... cant get my money back.... sobs....

I know how you feel... I kana before also.. We helped people sincerely when they begged begged us to help them.. but after we helped them, they pretend to act stupid... They got no initiative to repay back the loan but they got money to have a good time for themselves... Relax Alamak, you'll earn back the money that you borrowed your friend in due time... I learnt my lesson already.. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be kind to these kind of people..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a lot man... 1-2k I will brood for a few days lah.... but wah lau ehh..... this month sibe suay, must wash flower water liao, all women problems, zzzz

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Survival of the fittest. Eliciting sympathy from others to loan $ is just another survival strategy :smile: