• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Borussia Dortmund got assed again after drawing 1-1 with Arsenal and beaten 3-0 by Olympique Marseille.

148652064238c3535debed74bd95ff4247d9b06f.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chelski! My faith in Torres paid off. Barca only won 2-0. Those who bet on Barca -3.5 with sgpools gonna vomit blood :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barca only won 2-0. Those who bet on Barca -3.5 with sgpools gonna vomit blood :biggrin:

This is UCL not La Liga !! How did those punters think all the other teams qualify to play in the Champions League? Cos they are all Champs in their own domestic leagues. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Historically, Barca tend to underperform against the super underdogs. Two reasons: 1. Barca complacent 2. Underdogs park the bus, not interested in scorng.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm meeting clinton666 at Bras Basah to buy him some PSLE assessment books. Anyone wanna tag along?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No jam, buying reference books, I love reading, or rather browsing, lol

gd tactic - you can take opportunity to chat up a sweet studious type

wat type of reference book?

graphics design?

- go sarpok Clementi bookstore...closing liao...get it before its gone.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gd tactic - you can take opportunity to chat up a sweet studious type

wat type of reference book?

graphics design?

- go sarpok Clementi bookstore...closing liao...get it before its gone.
Yeap, for a new project. My kind of books only bras have larger collections, the other place is Taka Kino, but dun like Orchard, I hate crowds.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeap, for a new project. My kind of books only bras have larger collections, the other place is Taka Kino, but dun like Orchard, I hate crowds.

Good choice Alamak to go to Bras Basah.. Every few months I too will go there to buy second hand books... Few months back on the ground floor shop at Bras Basah, I bought an Eric Cantona autobiography for $5.50...:eek: Really worth it.. Bras Basah is still the place to go to find good books with cheap prices.. This Saturday i goin there to buy National Geographics mags and World War II books...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thats the sore point...there aren't alot of design books in SG.

Taipei Eslite have an entire section devoted to design - everything on design...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good choice Alamak to go to Bras Basah.. Every few months I too will go there to buy second hand books... Few months back on the ground floor shop at Bras Basah, I bought an Eric Cantona autobiography for $5.50...:eek: Really worth it.. Bras Basah is still the place to go to find good books with cheap prices.. This Saturday i goin there to buy National Geographics mags and World War II books...

bro, which shop? Gnd floor one? Don't recall any 2nd hnd bookshop..

last time 2nd or 3rd got one ah neh shop sell 2nd hand books...come up from escalator can find...

then there is another one if i walk down the alley...away from the lobby area.

usu i go there for Chinese books - Union

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, which shop? Gnd floor one? Don't recall any 2nd hnd bookshop..

last time 2nd or 3rd got one ah neh shop sell 2nd hand books...come up from escalator can find...

then there is another one if i walk down the alley...away from the lobby area.

usu i go there for Chinese books - Union

Got this book shop near the Cheers store on the first floor... That time they set up few tables and make a clearance sales in front of their shop... And one more thing, got this watch shop on the st floor too... Their watches being sold at good prices compared to shops like City Chain.. I bought an Ingersoll watch for less than $400.. City Chain selling the same model for $500+...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in case anyone feeling sian...watch for 3:45

[video=youtube;s6b33PTbGxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s6b33PTbGxk[/video]

Last edited: