• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will sound bit creepy... My friend told me that inside the oil are the soils from 7 cemeteries collected by this Thai monk... The monk will chant it for some time and mixed the oil with the soil.. Actually hor, I'm not a believer in this kind of thing, but it sounds like interesting when my friend told me... I hope our SBF Thai experts can give their views on this oil... And FYI, my friend quite fat leh, he's not handsome, typical 90s Ah beng, works as a driver, got no car, his pay only 1.5k a month... but when he wore that oil, he managed to hooked up a lovely gal as his wife. Now he farkin with other gals using this oil also...

a86c5ebb1826175acc9e85d7c17b7e86.jpg

Nvm wearing blessed oil. This guy must have bathed in it everyday.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And FYI, my friend quite fat leh, he's not handsome, typical 90s Ah beng, works as a driver, got no car, his pay only 1.5k a month... but when he wore that oil, he managed to hooked up a lovely gal as his wife. Now he farkin with other gals using this oil also...
This kind got karma 1........

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Napoli did destroy Bayern's cleansheet record as predicted but they failed to get three pts :( Anyway, rest for today. My profits for this week are dwindling. Tomorrow then fight back again :smile:

I watched the re-runs 4-5 times. A defensive blunder own goal from Bayern defender Badstuber. Also it has been reported in the news and recorded as OG. :biggrin: Napoli, like Dortmund are good at home in their domestic league games but not europe. Cavani hardly posed any threat to Bayern's defence, with all the work done by Lavezzi. On the return trip to the Allianz Arena, you can take Bayern and give ball. 3 - 0 or 3 - 1 :biggrin:

When Napoli got thrashed by Barcelona 5 - 0 recently, i know they are of a different class - lacking it. :(:biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cavani is just drained out, as Walter Mazzarri noted 5 days ago. I should have done more research rather than being blinded by the high odds of a Napoli win. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cavani is just drained out, as Walter Mazzarri noted 5 days ago. I should have done more research rather than being blinded by the high odds of a Napoli win. :biggrin:

No, you have to watch them play outside Italy to find out their class and where their standing is. :biggrin: I was a bit shocked when you decided to put 2K on them (play so big) because on paper, Napoli can do at best with a draw in all competitions.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on Shakhtar, Valencia and Marseille!

Go easy dude. Plenty of games tomorrow and over the weekend. Tempting at times but i refrain from betting big because it can make me happy but also moody if didn't go my way, spoiling my mood and not being able to enjoy watching the game. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just cheering them on. I'm not betting tonight. Discipline and rationality (which I lost momentarily last night) are the keys to winning big $ :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go easy dude. Plenty of games tomorrow and over the weekend. Tempting at times but i refrain from betting big because it can make me happy but also moody if didn't go my way, spoiling my mood and not being able to enjoy watching the game. :biggrin:

Don't lose then! :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find happening things to do then. There are so many happening things for you to do now Alamaking: poke krafty's backside, suck krafty's dick or both. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shakhtar 2! Valencia 1! :biggrin: No goals so far at the Stade Velodrome. Look at 香港靓女 pics betterer :biggrin:

20ba101pnewa.jpg

25ba101pn.jpg

01ba101pn.jpg

09ba101pnewn.jpg

18ba101pa.jpg