• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty goin with Alamak?:eek: :confused: Can't wait for tommorow's game though..

heh heh....think Liverpool can inflict first defeat on Man U.

Suarez is dangerous & a handful.

Carrol can be a nuisance to Ferdinand (anyway i hope he don't play) Vidic & Jones.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubba is fun also. Remember my worst experience one time in Hatyai. Booked the girl overnight 2000bht. She reported to my hotel room 2pm sharp as promised. But KNN can fuck only, cannot kiss, cannot rubba breast, after fuck cannot hug to sleep, cannot go out for dinner must makan in hotel. I also lost mood and chinchai anyhow fuck her two shots in the afternoon. I ordered dinner for her. After dinner I told her to go back, no need wait tomorrow morning 7am official time. I think she got local boyfriend that's why like that. Nevermind lah.

I kena before in Bkk too. Supposed to be overnight. After 1st round, she changed and walked out!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Morning everyone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
All is not well in KL, the weather is weird, raining but very humid, got a bit rashes along my arms.... BUt because of the heat, this trip I saw quite a numverd of short hair ladies, quite chio man, didnt realise KL ladies some quite fair also, LOL

Yesterday went to my cousin Uni at Cheras, surprised got many africans studying there, he said his UNI is affordable to foreigners. Today, will be roaming Sungei Wand and Petaling Street to eat and eat, LOL

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never jio go KL???

All is not well in KL, the weather is weird, raining but very humid, got a bit rashes along my arms.... BUt because of the heat, this trip I saw quite a numverd of short hair ladies, quite chio man, didnt realise KL ladies some quite fair also, LOL

Yesterday went to my cousin Uni at Cheras, surprised got many africans studying there, he said his UNI is affordable to foreigners. Today, will be roaming Sungei Wand and Petaling Street to eat and eat, LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdekrup, KL weather wierd? Alamak I think Thailand flood coming to KL liao, you better runroad again.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking said:

No chance to bump into Michelle Wie?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any drinking joints near Bukit Bintang lah, I just worried I cant be online, sianz...

Those sleazy massage parlours still there at Bukit Bintang? I remebered years back goin inside one massage joint and they got this sign saying '' No Muslims'' allowed... Got this Sabah gal gave me one of the best massage ever.... The gal thought I was tourist from China...:eek: :(

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Any drinking joints near Bukit Bintang lah, I just worried I cant be online, sianz...

Only chubby guys keep whining about hot weather here and there..

A few good places to watch live EPL matches
1.In JW Marriot hotel along bukit bintang,there is a big pub showing live matches
2.Pavillion shopping centre.theres a few pub too.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those sleazy massage parlours still there at Bukit Bintang? I remebered years back goin inside one massage joint and they got this sign saying '' No Muslims'' allowed... Got this Sabah gal gave me one of the best massage ever.... The gal thought I was tourist from China...:eek: :(
going to foot massage later
No. They are having a lady's tournament there.
Michelle wont come Bukit Bingtang eat food 1 lah, whahaha