• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember when I was in Primary school, my form teacher ask me :"whats up your sleeve?", I looked at my sleeve and I said :"Nothing", lol, it really happenned, LOL

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember when I was in Primary school, my form teacher ask me :"whats up your sleeve?", I looked at my sleeve and I said :"Nothing", lol, it really happenned, LOL

Couldn't beat my teacher telling me not to wear my heart out on my sleeve; I replied that I'd need a heart transplant surgeon to do that.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid goalkeeper, LOL

Goalie really kotek. Conceded 4 goals in 27 minutes. Record? :biggrin:

Torres must be squeezing his balls now that he is serving a three match ban and unable to please his bosses with this opportunity. :biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One more thing I discovered is that players and teams, no matter how successful, will definitely alter their play. Nothing seems to stay constant. I doubt Crouch would score tonight after scoring for the past two games. :smile:

Toothlessham is toothless without Adebayor. In the past i was able to add zeros for my score predictions confidently before Adebayor's arrival. :biggrin:

1472062580f1a1a187873fd8ef12221a6b241828.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So slow.... Bundesliga is fast. :biggrin:

Hamburg 0

FC Schalke 1

K. Huntelaar 13'

One of the fastest goals in World Cup was scored by Johan Cruyff in a penalty against Germany in the 1st min. Holland ended up losing the World Cup to Germany, like they did losing to Argentina and Spain.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the fastest goals in World Cup was scored by Johan Cruyff in a penalty against Germany in the 1st min. Holland ended up losing the World Cup to Germany, like they did losing to Argentina and Spain.
Hakan Sukur 11 seconds, LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think can confirm and chop Equalisation and Ramseth father and son. Where got two people in Singapore same hate Holland and same support Uruguay one? KNN where got people want to support Uruguay? Most never heard of it don't know where the fuck is it anyway.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Full Time Score

Tottenham 2

R. van der Vaart 40'
K. Walker 73'

Arsenal 1

A. Ramsey 51'

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think can confirm and chop Equalisation and Ramseth father and son. Where got two people in Singapore same hate Holland and same support Uruguay one? KNN where got people want to support Uruguay? Most never heard of it don't know where the fuck is it anyway.
In the last world cup, Ramseth supported England, but England balek kampong in 2nd round, so he decided to cahoot with that Kotek to agitate me, both become my 手下败将, LOL