• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overall she's a nice gal lah, not materialistic, just got bad temper, like to compare how I treat my exs with her, wah lau, shouldnt have told my past, I sibe naive -____-"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ex and I talking liao.... Think she wants to get back, but I'm tired of the quarelling leh.....

Bro Alamak you must play hard to get game with your ex leh.. Let your ex do the chasing to get you back with her again... Maybe she misses you.. Sometimes playing hard to get can be fun.. I know because I did it with my old ex last time..:biggrin: She got back with me because she kena cheated by another man... KNN, last time I so good to her, and yet she played me out, then she left me for another guy..:mad:. maybe it was payback time when that guy cheated on her.. After she got back to me, its my turn to ditched her after I get to know my wife back then...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Alamak you must play hard to get game with your ex leh.. Let your ex do the chasing to get you back with her again... Maybe she misses you.. Sometimes playing hard to get can be fun.. I know because I did it with my old ex last time..:biggrin: She got back with me because she kena cheated by another man... KNN, last time I so good to her, and yet she played me out, then she left me for another guy..:mad:. maybe it was payback time when that guy cheated on her.. After she got back to me, its my turn to ditched her after I get to know my wife back then...
What? she 1 leg step 2 boats ahh? Good you get your revenge, hahahaha

I can see my ex not happy for the last 1 month because we didnt talk at all, she didnt fool around also... just that we 2 are stubborn.... when she angry, nothing make sense to her 1.... zzzz......

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What? she 1 leg step 2 boats ahh? Good you get your revenge, hahahaha

Yes I fully agree.. Revenge is very sweet indeed.. My ex really farkin Cb.. She got this bad past, but I willingly accepted her last time.. You know many many years back, when I yet to get my driving license, I used to cycle from my home in Tampines to Bedok Reservoir just to send her food when she's hungry.. Aiyah last time I was young then mah..I So naive and like gong chebye..:o Once I got myself drenched wet because I cycled in the rain just to see her.. But CB slut never appreciated all the things that I did for her and she left me for another guy.. Then I got myself an Offshore job with my present company.. I accepted the job offer and went for overseas job projects so that I can forget about her.. Few years later, after I did myself good by having a good job and a car, KNN, she came back to find me again..:eek: but this time she was sincere towards me but still I'm wary of her intentions too.. Once bitten twice shy mah.. I just went along with her idea of getting back together.. Then when I get to know my wife, I dumped her...:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I fully agree.. Revenge is very sweet indeed.. My ex really farkin Cb.. She got this bad past, but I willingly accepted her last time.. You know many many years back, when I yet to get my driving license, I used to cycle from my home in Tampines to Bedok Reservoir just to send her food when she's hungry.. Aiyah last time I was young then mah..I So naive and like gong chebye..:o Once I got myself drenched wet because I cycled in the rain just to see her.. But CB slut never appreciated all the things that I did for her and she left me for another guy.. Then I got myself an Offshore job with my present company.. I accepted the job offer and went for overseas job projects so that I can forget about her.. Few years later, after I did myself good by having a good job and a car, KNN, she came back to find me again..:eek: but this time she was sincere towards me but still I'm wary of her intentions too.. Once bitten twice shy mah.. I just went along with her idea of getting back together.. Then when I get to know my wife, I dumped her...:biggrin:

I've had one betrayal before. Very sad experience. It was in US, she and I was at one time red and white hot with me and I had to beat up her ex-BF who was trying to get her back. I was young and restless then. Promised her I leave my Taiwanese GF for her. After my heartbroken Taiwanese GF gave up and went back to Taiwan for good, she changed her mind and went back to Yankee boy. I left the Yankee boy alone. It wasn't his fault. Which man doesn't fight for the girl he likes? But that double dealing Yankee bitch, all I needed to do was to tell my boss' boyguard the matter. Her body should have been decomposed in some swamp and devowed by maggots by now.

Yes, very sad, I admit that I shed tears when my boss' bodyguard reported back what he had done. Eyes are soft and hearts are soft. But don't left your brains be soft. What has to be done has to be done.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I smell an upset coming. Either draw or favorites to win by slim margin. :biggrin: Anyway Fabregas and Benzema are injured.

igxctl.jpg

Well done Sporting for stopping Messi and keeping the damage to a minimum although a draw would have been nicer. :biggrin:

vgq87b.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Full Time Score

Espanyol 0

Real Madrid 4

G. Higuaín 17'
G. Higuaín 66'
José Callejón 82'
G. Higuaín 89'

Full Time Score

Juventus 2

C. Marchisio 87'
C. Marchisio 90'

AC Milan 0

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;zBt3E7_alGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBt3E7_alGg[/video]

For all of you tonight, LOL

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Sporting for stopping Messi and keeping the damage to a minimum although a draw would have been nicer. :biggrin:

vgq87b.jpg

Messi scored for the past few games. That's why he didn't score tonight. The same for Peter Crouch, as I've said earlier.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Messi scored for the past few games. That's why he didn't score tonight. The same for Peter Crouch, as I've said earlier.

Did you even watch the game? He was frustrated of being marked tightly by 3 - 4 players. I knew this game would be low scoring. 1 - 1 or 0 - 1. :biggrin:

FYI For the past three years, Messi has failed to score against Sporting Gijon.
:biggrin:

Last edited: