• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bye bye........

14713779cf5144ddd0d6ac2057a9591b462ed6e9.jpg

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

NB. This match lost $ all because of the red card and i gave Inter faith but they turned out to be disappointment again. The other disappointment is that next season, Napoli will never be the same again without Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik if the big clubs come and lure them away. At Napoli you get to see three of them play every week.

147138511010efe3166815f9b82816b26f72312a.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdeekrup pi, I really don't feel like going home liao la . . . . Dalain meimei I met so nice to me in Shanghai . . . . . sigh

British Club. Much better than the stupid Hollandse Club.

Ramseth you like James Bond go British Club, damn high class man, steady man

Me lor, told you before Thai puyings loves farang who speak thais and knows their culture mah.....

Hedge, don't listen to Alamak, go Thailand get a girl to teach you better, after all they will think you cute don't know anything and willing to teach for sure. Alamak and Ramsey speak so well all the Thai phuyings know there's only one thing in their minds.

You want girls, Thai girls, don't listen to that half fuck silly orange jersey blur fuck Alamaking. Joetys alright but from what I've seen so far, you can't handle a proper intro yet. I have more than enough girls, too many that I'm running road. If you can prove to be good enough, I can let you come over and help me unload some. It'd take some time take to be good enough, bear that in mind. Don't listen to any Alamaking orange bullsht.

Hedge you see this Ramsey where got friend want to pass you used ladies . . . . . at least say will pass you my ladies' sisters la . . . . . this type call brother . . . . tui

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Catch you guys tonight going now to sayang sayang and see if can get lucky. Adios amigos.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lucky me, I makan ball. Draw also win. Should have continued to makan during bola jalan. Wasted man!

LOL now tinkerman kong jiao wei.. with one goal down and with 10 men he should quickly change tactic by playing defensive while trying to get a goal back to salvage a point instead of playing the blame game. This current Inter squad is another overpaid, unreliable lazy bums. Becareful the next time you decide to back them again. :biggrin:

Referee in Ranieri´s sights

2 October 2011

12427265520.jpg

Inter coach Claudio Ranieri has criticised referee Gianluca Rocchi for 'ruining' their Serie A encounter with Napoli on Saturday.
Ranieri endured his first loss since being appointed at the San Siro on September 22, with his 10-man side going down 3-0 to Walter Mazzarri's men.

After an exciting start to proceedings, controversy ensued just before half-time as Napoli were awarded a penalty, with Inter midfielder John Obi receiving a second yellow card in the process.

Obi was shown his second caution for a challenge adjudged to be made inside the penalty area and was given his marching orders.

Ranieri was also sent to the stands after protesting the decision to send off the Nigerian, and the former Roma boss was critical of the referee's overall performance in the match.

"(Gianluca) Rocchi was not good enough tonight, as Obi's first yellow was non-existent and the second one was outside the box," Ranieri said post-match, according to Tuttomercatoweb.

"He ruined a potentially fascinating match and also our first-half performance."

However, the Italian coach quickly subsided his bitterness towards the officiating, and expressed sympathy towards his players and reflected on their unfortunate situation.

"Complaining is not my forte, and I have only done so a few times in the past in 20 years, but I have enough experience to know whether a referee is having a good or bad day," Ranieri said.

"The boys did not deserve to be punished in this way. I was sent off because I complained too much, but we are men and it is normal to be frustrated when you are penalised by the referee."

Last edited: