• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I smell an upset coming. Either draw or favorites to win by slim margin. :biggrin: Anyway Fabregas and Benzema are injured.

igxctl.jpg

2a7zk9u.gif

Good sense of smell you've got :biggrin: I really suck at J-league :( My hopes of recouping my losses now rest on Chelski and Fiorentina :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's a liability, considering the fact that Barca alreAdy have Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Villa and Pedro. How exactly does Fabregas add to this impressive front line?
Fabs is there to replace Xabi in the future, dun talk about defenders, they have 2 defensive midfielders of Busquets and Abidal, 2 attacking midfielders of Xabi and Iniesta. Pedro can act as midfielder also, Messi is behind Villa.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You miss china pussies huh? wah lau, why not even 1 photo 1?

I still like Thai la it's just that past 3 days was ver special and emotionally charged. Anyway the real life must go on. But I did promised to be back in a month at her city.

She is a nice gal buddy.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's a liability, considering the fact that Barca alreAdy have Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Villa and Pedro. How exactly does Fabregas add to this impressive front line?

Fab will be out of action for around three weeks as reported. Anyway just minus away one goal he scores on average per game. Same for Benzema. Too many strikers plus the usual hat trick heroes are Messi and Ronaldo. :biggrin:

Fiorentina vs Lazio will be a boring match. Hard to predict. Expect Miroslav Klose to score. Serie A must becareful.. There is kelong even after the Calciopoli scandal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good sense of smell you've got :biggrin: I really suck at J-league :( My hopes of recouping my losses now rest on Chelski and Fiorentina :smile:

I think the best bet later tonight is to take Spurs give level half and take over at 2half 3. My luck this weekend quite good. You can 'tongpang' mine.
Hope you can recoup your losses.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robin Van Pussy is another liability to a football club. If he plays, expect Spurs to win comfortably tonight. :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes when Adebayor plays you can't put a zero for Toothlessham. Now Stoke City (solid at home) you must watch out for Peter Crouch to add at least one goal. :biggrin:

I've done my research and one thing's for sure: it's not as simple as adding 1 goal for player X and 2 goals for player Y. All the matches where teams played one another with the same players consecutively (usually champions league 2-legged matches) tend to produce different results. Football is certainly not played on paper. :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more thing I discovered is that players and teams, no matter how successful, will definitely alter their play. Nothing seems to stay constant. I doubt Crouch would score tonight after scoring for the past two games. :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real Social Dad vs Athletic 背包 to kick off in 30 mins. Who to take? I'm going for Real Social Dad :smile:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still like Thai la it's just that past 3 days was ver special and emotionally charged. Anyway the real life must go on. But I did promised to be back in a month at her city.

She is a nice gal buddy.
Bring me there!!!, LOL

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bring me there!!!, LOL

Another MOE sanctioned Singlish in schools: pass up your homework (standard English - hand in your homework). The use of pass up in Singapore schools by even English teachers probably came from the practice of passing homework desk to desk all the way up the teachers' desk. I don't know if it's still the practice now.

In standard English, whether British or American, pass up your homework would sound strange but be understood as don't do your homework, give it a miss, as in pass up on an opportunity.