• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to go now, face look not happy liao I kept looking at mobile instead of paying attention to the romantic ambience. Catch you guys tomorrow night when in Bangkok. Signing out now.

Remember look for good nice Thai gal intro me. Alamaking is talking nonsense LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mafan lah! I think got many nice Thai girls can speak some Chinese. Good enough ready. I only like Hokkien songs LOL :biggrin:
WTF.... YOu love them but you dun want to make an effort to know their culture, grrr......

Damn hungry.......

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF.... YOu love them but you dun want to make an effort to know their culture, grrr......

Damn hungry.......

LOL supper time again.

Anyway my Thai teachers one Joetys runroad to China and one Ramseth organising funeral for Equalisation. Where got free teach me?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL supper time again.

Anyway my Thai teachers one Joetys runroad to China and one Ramseth organising funeral for Equalisation. Where got free teach me?
Me lor, told you before Thai puyings loves farang who speak thais and knows their culture mah.....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is it? Racecourse road? got many Indians there, Indians motherland is England too, LOL

You stupid orange dutch peasant chewing tulip and winding windmill. British Club is in Bukit Timah. Those at Balestier-Race Course-Rangoon are Civil Service Club and Indiian Cricket Club.