• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo bros, I still n Shanghai. Morning managed to change flight to tomorrow so that I can spend another night with Dalian meimei. Now we at Piano Bar, Hyatt. Shit tomorrow go home sure damn sad. Anyway whatever. Last burst of fire then see how.
Have fun Joe, I really must go to that place at least 1 time, lol

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahahaha.... I share your frustrations too... One time back many years ago I went to Thomson Plaza for jalan jalan... That time was still waiting for my O level results.. Saw this cute salesgirl... But that time, I did not dare ask for her no.. Last time no Hp mah.. Everyone still using pagers.. So few days later, I returned back to Thomson Plaza and coincidentally saw her at the bus stop in front of the shopping center.. I waited to see waht bus she taking... She took bus no 163 to Toa Payoh.. I quickly board the bus with her... She never realised that I was seated few seats behind her... Then she alighted at Toa Payoh Interchange, and I quickly went up to her to want to get to know her... But bloody hell, her mother was waiting for her too...:mad: then the mom like stared at me, I quickly walked away from the Interchange...:o

Wah lan eh mother not as bad as BF mah...you should have carry on, what a miss!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Where's Donguan and Dailian and places like that? I never been to China before. I only know up north is Beijing and down south is Canton.

Dongguan is city in Guangdong province Dalian is a city in Liaoning province NE of china. Never been to Dalian too.

Have fun Joe, I really must go to that place at least 1 time, lol

You mean Piano Bar? It has a fantastic view over Shanghai and one side over looking The Bund. Setting is high class, cozzy, romantic. More importantly is the live music old style shanghai jazz with 3 piece band piano, double bass, drum and of course a nice Chinese lady with very sultry voice. Cheers.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dongguan is city in Guangdong province Dalian is a city in Liaoning province NE of china. Never been to Dalian too.

NVM anyway I dont like PRC gals. Sipeh noisy with their way of speaking Chinese. I like Thai girls speaking Thai very sexy sounds to ears. But I dont understand much and need to learn more :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean Piano Bar? It has a fantastic view over Shanghai and one side over looking The Bund. Setting is high class, cozzy, romantic. More importantly is the live music old style shanghai jazz with 3 piece band piano, double bass, drum and of course a nice Chinese lady with very sultry voice. Cheers.
I mean the sex trip, whahaa, need to compare it with BKK, LOL

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NVM anyway I dont like PRC gals. Sipeh noisy with their way of speaking Chinese. I like Thai girls speaking Thai very sexy sounds to ears. But I dont understand much and need to learn more :(
PRCs win hands down with their fair skin, they are more wild :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Bro Hedge Thai sexy voice could be katoey, could be tonychat's wife, be careful bro.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Hedge Thai sexy voice could be katoey, could be tonychat's wife, be careful bro.

Donch worry lah. Those I book in Hatyai and Bangkok all conform and chop gals. I only play PRC gals sometimes in Geylang. Not bad looking but the way they speak buay tahan. I donch play kateoy one. Yucks!

If I got good nice Thai wife, I don't play and fuck around anymore. I be good man for her also.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I mean the sex trip, whahaa, need to compare it with BKK, LOL

Yo bro it's business trip la not sex trip. I fully committed to business only but don't know why ended like this, you think I want one meh?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donch worry lah. Those I book in Hatyai and Bangkok all conform and chop gals. I only play PRC gals sometimes in Geylang. Not bad looking but the way they speak buay tahan. I donch play kateoy one. Yucks!

If I got good nice Thai wife, I don't play and fuck around anymore. I be good man for her also.
骗子!!!!!哈哈!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why Thai girls their voice so husky 1 har? drinking, eat spicey food and shout too much? LOL

Got to go now, face look not happy liao I kept looking at mobile instead of paying attention to the romantic ambience. Catch you guys tomorrow night when in Bangkok. Signing out now.

Cheers.