• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everton vs Liverpool

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard may have to settle for a place on the bench again in Saturday's 216th Merseyside derby against Everton. The England midfielder has played just 25 minutes after a six-month lay-off from a groin operation.

Defenders Glen Johnson (hamstring) and Daniel Agger (rib) will not feature - although the latter has returned to training - while forward Dirk Kuyt is pushing for a recall at the expense of Jordan Henderson.

Everton manager David Moyes believes Tim Cahill should be fit for the game. Cahill sustained severe bruising to his shin after seemingly being stamped on by Vincent Kompany during the 2-0 defeat by Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium last weekend. After simply doing light jogging on Thursday, according to Moyes, Cahill has trained more seriously on Friday, with the Scot hopeful he will be ready.

Everton (from): Howard, Heitinga, Hibbert, Neville, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Barkley, Fellaini, Osman, Rodwell, Drenthe, Cahill, Stracqualursi, Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Vellios, Gueye, Saha, Coleman.
Liverpool (from): Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Lucas, Adam, Kuyt, Downing, Suarez, Carroll, Doni, Flanagan, Coates, Spearing, Gerrard, Henderson, Bellamy, Rodriguez.

Results can go either way but the Toffees have a fetish of ending the game in a draw. :eek: Everton will as usual play Italian style football with six to seven players who will defend and three attacking players who can focus on creating things without worrying about defending. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

J. Rodwell 23'
RC.png

Great. Early red card for the Toffees. Game play will change with Everton putting all 9 men in their own half to defend for 90 mins. :biggrin:

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
can u afford to support her whole family of 10 ? :wink:

I think Joetys won't sabo me like that ba. Intro me good Thai girl from good family no need I support one.

you should go and search my post on how i stalk a girl ( one of the brother started a thread on her sayin how beautiful she is , what a disapointment when i see her , knn time wasted ) in raffles city and took her picture when i was in singapore for hoilday ...this is the actucal photo i took on that fateful day ..

tnjkdgjgk-1.jpg

Wah you sipeh despo and pervert to stalk like that. Must be Jap trained stalker commando LOL. I got watch some Jap movies last time. Got one, stalk and stalk until kidnap and rape.

Go search Google lah, dun ask here you stupid moustache pig, LOL

My moustache offend you is it you gay orange pig :oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Joetys won't sabo me like that ba. Intro me good Thai girl from good family no need I support one.

Wah you sipeh despo and pervert to stalk like that. Must be Jap trained stalker commando LOL. I got watch some Jap movies last time. Got one, stalk and stalk until kidnap and rape.

My moustache offend you is it you gay orange pig :oIo:

whahaha...knn do you guys a favour and post her pic here still say i pervert ..:rolleyes:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
whahaha...knn do you guys a favour and post her pic here still say i pervert ..:rolleyes:

Just joking lah bro LOL

I also admit I got stalk gal I like before. Got one time I follow a gal I think I like up bus all the way from Joo Chiat to Orchard. KNN at Orchard she got BF waiting for him. So I LL go back :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just joking lah bro LOL

I also admit I got stalk gal I like before. Got one time I follow a gal I think I like up bus all the way from Joo Chiat to Orchard. KNN at Orchard she got BF waiting for him. So I LL go back :(

bro , tell you the truth ..i only kena stalk by woman ..i dont do the stalking :wink: . the reason why i go all the way to raffles place because one of the brother here started a thread on her . i just go there and do a quick snap to share with you guys ...i really regret going down ...time wasted in singapore . knn .

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL Bayern Munich still unable to break down Hoffenheim's defense. Need Arjen Robben to get the job done. Anyway every encounter between these two is always low scoring. 2 - 4 goals. :biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , tell you the truth ..i only kena stalk by woman ..i dont do the stalking :wink: . the reason why i go all the way to raffles place because one of the brother here started a thread on her . i just go there and do a quick snap to share with you guys ...i really regret going down ...time wasted in singapore . knn .

I also kana stalk by woman before. Nice kind woman frankly. But too fat for me I scared crush me. Sad to think about that. Actually good wife material. Boh tai boh chee also tapao food to my house and help cleaning up house, always say nevermind, not much trouble. Rich and drive BMW 320. Not ugly also. But sad, too fat lah :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also kana stalk by woman before. Nice kind woman frankly. But too fat for me I scared crush me. Sad to think about that. Actually good wife material. Boh tai boh chee also tapao food to my house and help cleaning up house, always say nevermind, not much trouble. Rich and drive BMW 320. Not ugly also. But sad, too fat lah :(

whahahaha...i also very scare of fat woman ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yo bros, I still n Shanghai. Morning managed to change flight to tomorrow so that I can spend another night with Dalian meimei. Now we at Piano Bar, Hyatt. Shit tomorrow go home sure damn sad. Anyway whatever. Last burst of fire then see how.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just joking lah bro LOL

Wahahaha.... I share your frustrations too... One time back many years ago I went to Thomson Plaza for jalan jalan... That time was still waiting for my O level results.. Saw this cute salesgirl... But that time, I did not dare ask for her no.. Last time no Hp mah.. Everyone still using pagers.. So few days later, I returned back to Thomson Plaza and coincidentally saw her at the bus stop in front of the shopping center.. I waited to see waht bus she taking... She took bus no 163 to Toa Payoh.. I quickly board the bus with her... She never realised that I was seated few seats behind her... Then she alighted at Toa Payoh Interchange, and I quickly went up to her to want to get to know her... But bloody hell, her mother was waiting for her too...:mad: then the mom like stared at me, I quickly walked away from the Interchange...:o

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo bros, I still n Shanghai. Morning managed to change flight to tomorrow so that I can spend another night with Dalian meimei. Now we at Piano Bar, Hyatt. Shit tomorrow go home sure damn sad. Anyway whatever. Last burst of fire then see how.

Where's Donguan and Dailian and places like that? I never been to China before. I only know up north is Beijing and down south is Canton.