• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
paiseh lah, how to shoot in the face man? lol but chio for a SG woman

you should go and search my post on how i stalk a girl ( one of the brother started a thread on her sayin how beautiful she is , what a disapointment when i see her , knn time wasted ) in raffles city and took her picture when i was in singapore for hoilday ...this is the actucal photo i took on that fateful day ..

tnjkdgjgk-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's your Jap friend Ramseth? Disappeared since Vamjok called him daddy after spilling some old NS fuck stories. Is that for real?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just listen to the song can liao. Don't physically go down to the Bund. The air there sucks at the moment. I hated it when I was there. :mad:

Last night air no sucks leh, pretty clear because drizzled whole 2 days but cleared at noon. Lucky for me.

I want Thai wife! Where's Joetys intro?

I'm back but not for long. Last night busy with 2 Dalian meimei at 新天地's Paulaner until 1am. Then after cut down to busy with 1 Dalian meimei until 5am (she still sleeping).

Hahahahahaha...... Joe should be back tomorrow lah, you go haunt him, hahaha

I am thinking of changing flight to Sunday liao . . . cos want to busy tonight with her again . . . . (TG cannot change leh flight damn full cos national day holiday)

U sure you want to go or not? dun anyhow back out, you moustache pervert, LOL

Cum la all of you tcss so much no action

can u afford to support her whole family of 10 ? :wink:

Actually supporting her and family of 10 is cheaper than supporting 1 Sinkie charbor, serious so not an issue for any Sinkie man

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should go and search my post on how i stalk a girl ( one of the brother started a thread on her sayin how beautiful she is , what a disapointment when i see her , knn time wasted ) in raffles city and took her picture when i was in singapore for hoilday ...this is the actucal photo i took on that fateful day ..

tnjkdgjgk-1.jpg

Ah yes can remember the story but can't remember which forummer. :biggrin:

Edited : I think it's forummer eErotica69. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jubilo Iwata, Ventforet Kofu and Sanfreece Hiroshima FTW! :biggrin:

Yes J league can go for total goals. That was how i played it last season but interest faded because no point betting when i have no interest and i don't bet for the sake of gambling. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tnjkdgjgk-1.jpg
PUKES!!!!, wah this kind I wont go for 2nd look, lol

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am thinking of changing flight to Sunday liao . . . cos want to busy tonight with her again . . . . (TG cannot change leh flight damn full cos national day holiday)
You change to Sunday no use mah, today holiday, off day, LOL

Cum la all of you tcss so much no action
I'm planning lah, I dunno about the rest, finding a time to go BKK before end of the year.