• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He..He..He.. My dog at my mom in law place last nite... So I picked up my wife at her mom's place to send her to work and at the same time bring back my dog home too... Now back at home. dont know why I cannot sleep.. Goin to walk my dog later..

Like that ok lah .. Sound reasonable .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Shit now then I know, wife everyday say I handsome handsome now I know why everyday I hand some and hand some to her.

Bro , nothing in this world is free .. You have to work for it ..there is no unconditional love in this world

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course dog knows who's the boss of the house ..:wink:

Agree... Dogs are indeed Man's best friend.. Every weekend I always look forward to bringing my dog to Changi Beach.. The sight of him dipping himself in the sea always make me happy.. He's like a child enjoying himself... All man should have a dog at home..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah seh...this is one Korean gal i dun mind "handing" some & all...

20110920_Yoon-Eun-Hye.jpg

20110920_Yoon-Eun-Hye-2.jpg

20110920_Yoon-Eun-Hye-3.jpg

20110920_Yoon-Eun-Hye-4.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree... Dogs are indeed Man's best friend.. Every weekend I always look forward to bringing my dog to Changi Beach.. The sight of him dipping himself in the sea always make me happy.. He's like a child enjoying himself... All man should have a dog at home..

Yes, all man should keep a dog ..ever since I was born , i always had a dog ..