• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today I wake up super early, report tock cock first. Got free breakfast or not?

Wah Bro Hedge, you super early today... I goin home already liao... Knn last night kena put on night duty standby by my company... I hate workin night.. Ok lah, talk to you again later.. Now heading to my mom in law place, got to send my wife to work first, then back home again to catch some sleep...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you forex trader or security guard huh?

He..He..He.. I no trader nor security guard... Me workin in Ship Supplies Company as OM... Sometimes when night deliveries to vessel got cocked up, I kena put in charge to oversee the delivery process... Tonite kena work night again.. Knn :mad:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am starting to like you more! What's your signature dish? :wink:
penis-pasta-09215.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah Bro Hedge, you super early today... I goin home already liao... Knn last night kena put on night duty standby by my company... I hate workin night.. Ok lah, talk to you again later.. Now heading to my mom in law place, got to send my wife to work first, then back home again to catch some sleep...

Bro , still must send her to work ? She got no leg to walk ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks bros. You seen those muay thai fights? Before each fight the fighters will perform a dancing ceremony known as WaiKru to thank their teacher and pray for victory and sometimes it takes a while before the fight begin. Ya old man like me needed to do the WaiKru for 3 sessions before can fight. Damn pitiful man.

take care..don't over exert yur body..later kana heart attack..

take care of liver too bro...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Confirm she is not a good wife .. She know her husband work night shift and need to catch some sleep yet she allow her own husband to send her to work ... Singaporean woman as usual so selfish .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok Ok Ok we lose to you la, you have Japanese mia so lucky, come home slippers waiting for you kneel at door to greet you, warm clothes waiting for you, ask you want to shower, OMG you're so damn lucky we're all so jealous. :p

Confirm she is not a good wife .. She know her husband work night shift and need to catch some sleep yet she allow her own husband to send her to work ... Singaporean woman as usual so selfish .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok Ok Ok we lose to you la, you have Japanese mia so lucky, come home slippers waiting for you kneel at door to greet you, warm clothes waiting for you, ask you want to shower, OMG you're so damn lucky we're all so jealous. :p

Bro , Slippers got , greeting got , standby hot water in the tub got but never kneel lah ..I'm not living in the samurai era .. I believe a woman should always be a woman .. Know their duty in life . They have to work hard for rewards and not waiting for rewards to come .

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro , never kneel lah ..I'm not living in the samurai era .. I believe a woman should always be a woman .. Know their duty in life . They have to work hard for rewards and not waiting for rewards to come .

Jap man give all salary to wife n take pocket money from wife...u practice this "good" behavior or not? LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think you samurai ma. "They have to work hard for rewards" sound very samurai la. :rolleyes:

Bro , Slippers got , greeting got just never kneel lah ..I'm not living in the samurai era .. I believe a woman should always be a woman .. Know their duty in life . They have to work hard for rewards and not waiting for rewards to come .

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't Chauffeur my wife around ..being a taxi driver does not mean he's a good husband .

He..He..He.. My dog at my mom in law place last nite... So I picked up my wife at her mom's place to send her to work and at the same time bring back my dog home too... Now back at home. dont know why I cannot sleep.. Goin to walk my dog later..