• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going to stay home for these few days, fuck F1, knn......

Same here... So many disruptions with F1 in Spore... KNN, can't wait for the damn thing to end... Went with my wife to Lacoste shop at Marina Square earlier at 11 am to buy shoes then I went to this baby shop to buy a baby dress for a friend's daughter.... Can't believe that at that hour, Marina Square Mall quite pack... I guess this weekend I'll stay home and just watch TV..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same here... So many disruptions with F1 in Spore... KNN, can't wait for the damn thing to end... Went with my wife to Lacoste shop at Marina Square earlier at 11 am to buy shoes then I went to this baby shop to buy a baby dress for a friend's daughter.... Can't believe that at that hour, Marina Square Mall quite pack... I guess this weekend I'll stay home and just watch TV..
Packed as in tio stucked izzit? I do hope they dun renew the contract, is this the 5th or the 4th 1?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Packed as in tio stucked izzit? I do hope they dun renew the contract, is this the 5th or the 4th 1?

The crowd at the mall ok lah... But its strange seeing Marina Square with many people during that hour... I see quite many Ang Moh tourists, some wearing Ferrari shirts... maybe they Ferrari supporters.. A few Japanese tourists too, with this cute Jap gal wearing the Japan national football team jersey...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The crowd at the mall ok lah... But its strange seeing Marina Square with many people during that hour... I see quite many Ang Moh tourists, some wearing Ferrari shirts... maybe they Ferrari supporters.. A few Japanese tourists too, with this cute Jap gal wearing the Japan national football team jersey...
I wonder the hotels are full or not, hahaha...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I learn my cooking from my mum, she's the best cook of her siblings, my sisters and bro got no time to learn from her, so I decided to spend sometime learning her cookings :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, me exs and their family all loves me because I can really cook, whahahhaa

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got nothing to be proud of except cooking, next time got chance sure cook for you guys :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OK OK. Waiting for your treat. I can even help out. I'm not that much a good cook but my handiwork with knive, chopping and slicing is first grade. :wink: