• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hup hup Holland :biggrin:

Siao lah, use streaming lah, give money to SingTel for what sia?.........

sorry bro...streaming abit lag...LOL

last match, Man U score liao...cos heard my neighbour shout GOAL...streaming haven't show...

Cannot leh like that...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sorry to break the fun about fucking each other I need to add something to my post below for those animal lovers.

I understand that AQUAPET (64524064, the 2 charbors inside quite talkative and cute) inside Thomson Plaza at the ground floor extreme left hand corner also has Origen. Because this is not cheap product the 2 shops I mentioned tend not to carry too much so it is wise to check Origen's website and determine what your pet need then call them to check or order.

I strongly recommend these 2 shops because they give good discounts especially Aquapet. Since I am on this subject I would also like to tell you guys that there is a bacteria product good for digestions for animals like our Yakult or Vitagen. Its called BENE-BAC. This helps pets stomach especially those having sensitive stomachs. Its easy for my Fluffy to eat because I guess it taste good. I buy lots of this from Aquapet, good discounts.

bene-bac.jpg

My dog eats Origen. Recommended by Angeline of Pet Passion in Clementi Ave 2 (http://www.petpassion.com.sg/). Angeline is a NY trained groomer best of the best so far. After a few years grooming Fluffy, she noticed Fluffy's gaining weight but not eating much. She recommended Origen (senior formula). Fluffy love it and while eating more she also lost more weight. Reason is this brand contains mainly meat and little or no carbo. So while Fluffy is eating and loving the taste she is gaining more power and more active and also losing more weight. Poo is also very nice and easy. Too bad Origen is not available in Thailand so whenever I need it I will get it when I back. However past one year Fluffy is pretty sick so got to be on special soft diet.

Oh if any one of you drop by the shop please help say hi to Angeline for Fluffy from Thailand.