• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course lah bro, if the stronger team wins 5-0, it could also mean an unexpected outcome.
May or may not be kelong also.
But most of the time, can be explained by valid footballing reasons.

Everything can be explained by valid footballing reasons. Open goal miss, can be a mistake made by anybody.

jw5

Loyal
Everything can be explained by valid footballing reasons. Open goal miss, can be a mistake made by anybody.

I usually prefer to discuss the football including the players, tactics, incidents, team morale, coaching, etc.
More so than the odds, betting, bookies, kelong, etc.
But usually the discussions more about the latter than the former....................

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I usually prefer to discuss the football including the players, tactics, incidents, team morale, coaching, etc.
More so than the odds, betting, bookies, kelong, etc.
But usually the discussions more about the latter than the former....................

I envy you. You have stuffs to discuss enthusiastically. I have lost the interest to talk much after realising about the truth. Even if it's 50/50 chance of kelong. Enjoy your discussions. Either way, unless one got the balance sheet of the bookies, there's not sure win prediction.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am beginning to suspect that you are a Pools employee for coaxing forummers here to donate to their coffers. :biggrin:

Dare except that i am not known to keep my words and also you already lost a handful of lanjiaos. :biggrin:

Are you a bookie or sgpools employee? If not then did you sell your car, house, kidney to bet on 2-2 or higher draw score? I am just posting news here and not telling people to believe or not. This will be a tense game with the world watching. Kelong or not FIFA will launch an investigation if the game ends in a stalemate. :biggrin:

Why you quoted what I've said 3 times? :confused:
So challenge accepted boh? :rolleyes:
Anyway, thank you Kagawa san for giving me an audience. :wink:

Kagawa and Clone may f**k off but ballsathome and maximilian chop-heng will return.................... :rolleyes:

Nabeh! Pichak lobang!

i love this type of epic bets. jiayou! :biggrin:

Thank u for ze support! :biggrin:

Maximilian Chop-Heng thinks everyone is blind. Millions watching around the world and those teams would dare to do commit an obvious case of kelong?

When did I say Croatia-Spain match got kelong? :confused:

Cloud

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you quoted what I've said 3 times? :confused:
So challenge accepted boh? :rolleyes:
Anyway, thank you Kagawa san for giving me an audience. :wink:

Sure. Which footballer do you wish to see next? Do you have spare back up clones? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
On you lah!:cool:
I no more clone liao leh.

samurai-wongm.jpg

"Sure or not you got no more clones?"

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if hot headed Balotelli is starting, Ireland can irritate him, make him lose his cool and get red carded.
In this way, Ireland might stand a chance.:biggrin:

sometimes i see him not playing football but trying to pick a fight with someone on the pitch.:eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please dun gamble until so big chop penis type.
Penis only got one....bet hands bet legs bet ears also can, chop liao got spare....penis no spare.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Match Fixing

Bruce Grobbelaar Scandal, English Football League First Division, (Premier League) 1994

Liverpool keeper Bruce Grobbelaar was caught on videotape discussing match-fixing with members of a known gambling syndicate. He, along with the Wimbledon goalkeeper Hans Segers and Aston Villa striker John Fashanu and a Malaysian businessman, were charged with conspiracy to corrupt. Specifically, he was accused of taking £40,000 to ensure that Liverpool lost to Newcastle, as well as trying, and failing, to lose a match between Liverpool and Manchester United (which ended in a 3-3 tie) that cost Grobbelaar £125,000. Grobbelaar’s defense was that he was simply gathering evidence to go to the police, and two separate trials resulted in hung-juries. Grobbelaar was ultimately cleared, but his reputation was so sullied that, when he sued the Sun for libel, the House of Lords ruled that he was not damaged by the allegations since there was enough evidence of wrongdoing on his part and was forced to pay for the Sun’s legal bills.

The Grobbelaar case showed that it was possible for one player to fix a game, flying in the face of the prevailing logic that it was impossible to fix a match unless many players were in on it. Grobbelaar was forced to declare bankruptcy in light of the Lords’ judgment. He continued to play up until 1999, but was never as good as he was during his Liverpool days. Despite his notoriety, he remains very popular at Anfield.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The late ex-champion horse trainer, Ivan Allan profited about $20m in football betting over a period of 3-4 years from this Grobbelaar connection.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tot they are good in 4-4-2, their usual formation?

Not imo. The coach doesn't know how to play 4-3-1-2. It's an attacking formation but Prandelli likes to use a lot of defensive midfielders. Very static and overly reliant on the 3 attacking players upfront. The rest of the team just stand around and use eye power. Don't be surprised if eliminated Ireland shocks Italy with an 1-0 win. They are strong in set-pieces. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not imo. The coach doesn't know how to play 4-3-1-2. It's an attacking formation but Prandelli likes to use a lot of defensive midfielders. Very static and overly reliant on the 3 attacking players upfront. The rest of the team just stand around and use eye power. Don't be surprised if eliminated Ireland shocks Italy with an 1-0 win. They are strong in set-pieces. :biggrin:
without the old folks, the defense is very weak. they have lost their mojo.
how can Italy so easily let in goals?:biggrin: I tot Italy also strong in set piece?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The late ex-champion horse trainer, Ivan Allan profited about $20m in football betting over a period of 3-4 years from this Grobbelaar connection.

The way Grobbelaar used to play was very eccentric, he would dash out of the box unnecesarily, flap at high balls, drop them,
save some spectacular shots, but then drop the easy ones.
He could have been doing that for years, in order to give the impression that he was eccentric and inconsistent, rather than on the take.
Amazing that Liverfool stayed with him all those years.

At the very top level, things have changed. Someone who played like he used to would be shown the door pretty soon.
Really too much money in the game now especially BPL. Most of the players would not find it worth it.

Last edited: