• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On numerous occasions, I heard the name 'ang mo' being mentioned. Was told there are several in the betting scene. One of the 'ang mo' is reputed to be an expert in evaluating soccer teams - players available, formation, past trend etc. The other 'ang moh' bets big based on 'connections' and matches deemed to be kelonged. Some friends told me they followed whoever their 'ang mo' was but emerged blue black.

This group of Angmohs' main line was horse racing in HK and Football was secondary.

They won about a few hundred million USD until the HK Jockey Club surrendered and banned them from betting. It was reported on the front page of HK main newspaper.

Horse racing in HK there was no fixing, but football I knew was fixed by them.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oranje needs to win by 2 goals to go thru.
Of course they need Germans to win as well.

This is suicide. Only solution is to win it, depend on themselves rather than under mercy of other result.

possible scenario...

Germany and Denmark draw
Germany 7 pts
Denmakr 4 pts
Portugal 3 pts OUT!

Germany beat Denmark, Portugal draw
Germany 9 pts
Portugal 4 pts
Denmark 3 pts OUT!

Kumsiah very much.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This group of Angmohs' main line was horse racing in HK and Football was secondary.

They won about a few hundred million USD until the HK Jockey Club surrendered and banned them from betting. It was reported on the front page of HK main newspaper.

Thanks for the additional info.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

According to a bro posting actively in horse punting thread, he too mentioned before that HK racing is the cleanest.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its goin to be a tricky game for England against home team Ukraine..

Ukraine will be boosted by their partisan home crowd.. They'll be raring to go all out for a win against England since they need the win to qualify for the group stages.. England will be under relentless pressure by them.. Will be interesting to see what tactics Hodgson would implement next week.. England only needs a draw.. But 3 Lions will choke it in their final game..:biggrin:

In previous tournaments, England would have definitely choked. In future tournaments, England would also sure to choke. But in this tournament, England will not choke because Heaven is looking after them. Heaven had edicted that England will win this 2012 tournament. For those who think that this is silly superstition, how else to explain the draw it obtained against France and a win against Sweden. England played like shit and still managed those two results. So when it's destined for England to win, it will, regardless how good the opposition is.

jw5

Loyal
In previous tournaments, England would have definitely choked. In future tournaments, England would also sure to choke. But in this tournament, England will not choke because Heaven is looking after them. Heaven had edicted that England will win this 2012 tournament. For those who think that this is silly superstition, how else to explain the draw it obtained against France and a win against Sweden. England played like shit and still managed those two results. So when it's destined for England to win, it will, regardless how good the opposition is.

Hope u are not suggesting kelong like u did for champions league final. :wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wa lau, i only predict them reaching final, you predict them winning the cup. You are 1 notch above me! :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 2 games played.
Luck still need to carry them further.
England got no chance lah.
England choking is like MRT breakdowns....sure happen one you can count on it.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... But in this tournament, England will not choke because Heaven is looking after them. Heaven had edicted that England will win this 2012 tournament ...
u muz b a big engrand fan ...

me never supported dem in euro nor wc ... oways hope dat dey wil lose ...

but tis time, strangely, me hope dey can win ...

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
u muz b a big engrand fan ...

me never supported dem in euro nor wc ... oways hope dat dey wil lose ...

but tis time, strangely, me hope dey can win ...

I'm not an England fan. In fact, in all such tournaments, my hope is for any country to win except England. I've never considered them to be a good side that deserves any honors, not with the kind of unintelligent football they play. Even the WC they won in 1966 was doubtful as the ball from Geoff Hurst never crossed the German goal-line. So actually I made my postings in all bitterness. But having watch how farking lucky England was against France and Sweden, I can't help but believe its' written in the stars for them to win Euro this year. England will continue to play brainless football for the rest of Euro 2012 but it doesn't, it's simply fated for them to win.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If England wins the Euro 2012, it's not because of Heaven, but invisible hands have arranged for it to happen just like Greece in 2004 when she hosted the Olympics.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope u are not suggesting kelong like u did for champions league final. :wink:

Bro, if u have a chance to watch the champs league final again, watch carefully how the goal was scored by Bayern Munich. Thomas Muller did not head the ball into the net, he headed it across the goalmouth but somehow it bounced off Petr Cech into the net. Then watch carefully Muller's immediate reaction, he looked shock in the first two seconds but managed to hide his disbelief with a fake celebration immediately. At the other end, watch carefully how the two centerbacks made only a half hearted jump with Drogba for his equalising header. Last but not least, after Bastian Schweinsteiger missed the last penalty for Bayern, he turned round to look at the Bayern's players as if to tell them he had done his job and then quickly hide his face with his jersey to avoid any scrutiny of his facial expression. There's just no way for Chelsea to win Bayern, no way, with the kind of shitty football it plays.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure or not? But i don't think that your team can beat Portugal and the morale of your squad is low. :biggrin:

ZvKlW.jpg

Heitinga: Germany's players told Dutch team they will beat Denmark

Netherlands need to beat Portugal by two goals on Sunday and hope that Joachim Low's men can do them a favour by stopping the Scandinavians getting any more Euro 2012 points

Jun 16, 2012 11:48:00 AM

By Gareth McKnight

191224hp2.jpg

Netherlands defender John Heitinga has revealed that Germany's players have promised to help the Oranje by beating Denmark.

Bert van Marwijk’s men have lost their first two games of Euro 2012 and now need to win against Portugal on Sunday and hope the Scandinavians lose to Joachim Low’s side in order to progress.

The Everton centre-half has let it be known that the German players told their Dutch counterparts they will go out to beat Denmark this weekend.

"We can count on Germany. They promised immediately after the match [against Netherlands] to help,” he told reporters.

Despite admitting that getting through to the last eight would now be a tall order, Heitinga feels that his side have the firepower to reach the quarter-finals.

"With two clear goals to score and a need to win against Portugal it will be difficult.

“But form is a snapshot. Tomorrow everything else is irrelevant and we certainly can do it, especially with the strikers at our disposal,” he concluded.

jw5

Loyal
Bro, if u have a chance to watch the champs league final again, watch carefully how the goal was scored by Bayern Munich. Thomas Muller did not head the ball into the net, he headed it across the goalmouth but somehow it bounced off Petr Cech into the net. Then watch carefully Muller's immediate reaction, he looked shock in the first two seconds but managed to hide his disbelief with a fake celebration immediately.

Your posts in this forum are usually logical and reasonable, but this post (just like the previous one on the same topic) is absurd. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
The Everton centre-half has let it be known that the German players told their Dutch counterparts they will go out to beat Denmark this weekend.

"We can count on Germany. They promised immediately after the match [against Netherlands] to help,” he told reporters.

It's extremely doubtful that this discussion ever took place. :biggrin:

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunately it's not quite the same for England. Go Russia !!! :biggrin:

Five of Russia's players come from Premier League champions Zenit St Petersburg and they link up automatically, because their players all know each other. They have so many from Zenit and CSKA Moscow. That makes them very strong on the counter-attack.

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not an England fan. In fact, in all such tournaments, my hope is for any country to win except England. I've never considered them to be a good side that deserves any honors, not with the kind of unintelligent football they play. Even the WC they won in 1966 was doubtful as the ball from Geoff Hurst never crossed the German goal-line. So actually I made my postings in all bitterness. But having watch how farking lucky England was against France and Sweden, I can't help but believe its' written in the stars for them to win Euro this year. England will continue to play brainless football for the rest of Euro 2012 but it doesn't, it's simply fated for them to win.

The best England will do in this tournament are the Q/F where they will be given a very painful Spanish lesson.
To be honest, I fully expect them to choke against the Ukraine just like they did against Romania in Euro 2000.