• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

jw5

Loyal
Unfortunately it's not quite the same for England. Go Russia !!! :biggrin:

Five of Russia's players come from Premier League champions Zenit St Petersburg and they link up automatically, because their players all know each other. They have so many from Zenit and CSKA Moscow. That makes them very strong on the counter-attack.

Russia are a very experienced team in defence and midfield, even though they are playing with their number 2 goalie.
Their 2 biggest dangers are Arshavin who is determined to prove himself after getting booed in England and Dzagoev who is
trying to get a move to a big club.
Now I understand why their main striker Kerzhakov is in the team and not the Porg.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best England will do in this tournament are the Q/F where they will be given a very painful Spanish lesson.
To be honest, I fully expect them to choke against the Ukraine just like they did against Romania in Euro 2000.
Yes. If England win this euro...I TOK!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kerzhakov is a king of misses. sibei jia luct.:(
he need to train more.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
16 games since competition started there have been 5 draws all 1-1 score line.
No goalless draw yet....looks like tonight.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russia play very moody.:(
no focus, let in soft goal.

Kerzhakov CMI. no contributions at all. pls sub him.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really what happen to Russia today?
play like shit. they are in deep slumber.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russia has become a different team after the first match.:eek:

Greece going to park the bus.:eek:

Last edited: