• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the everlasting mystery of johor

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i was young, johor was very kampung. singapore was also very kamupng

fast forward to now, singapore has becum a cosmopolitan. jb still remains very kampung. it has upgraded to become a very violent mugger kampung targeting at singaporean visitors.

what went wrong there?

by right, it should be as cosmopolitan as sgp or even better since they have bigger land area. why are they like stuck in time?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just recently drove it. the roads remain as messier as before. when u parked your carpark, u do not have the sense of security. u feel that it might be the last time u would ever get tosee your car or maybe without the tyres.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just recently drove it. the roads remain as messier as before. when u parked your carpark, u do not have the sense of security. u feel that it might be the last time u would ever get tosee your car or maybe without the tyres.

Can't blame them .singaporean most of the time like to show off over there.This attract unwanted attention.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

fast forward to now, singapore has becum a cosmopolitan. jb still remains very kampung.

Johore wasn't lucky enough to have LKY at the helm.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG import lots of Ah Tiong, Ah Neh and Pinoy, whereas JB
has host of ilLeegal Indon by the million, when they have no money
they become desperate, they rob Sinkie's cars, day light robbery
riding their Honda cub as get away!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it makes one wonder.....if the paps were to run JB, would that be better for them and also definitely for us?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in almost every m'sian states, except KL in selangor, it seems to be stuck in time. go to malacca, it's the same then and now.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
isnt that better
where houses and cars are still affordable
and you dont see many foreign thrash running around
i dont think the people there would prefer their place to be like singapore

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
se_4villas.jpg

East Ledang in Johor

horizon_hills.jpb_1.jpg

East Ledang homes....

374607_10150412212708301_585668300_8352750_928033530_n.jpg

389977_10150412208698301_585668300_8352736_594678410_n.jpg

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?111149-East-Ledang-Ledang-Heights-Ujana-Impiana-community/page35

More than 35 pages of discussions on life in Iskandar.........in our very own forum...... I suggest everyone read to get a picture of new Johor....the last 2 pics were lifted from the discussion...

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fast forward to now, singapore has becum a cosmopolitan. jb still remains very kampung. it has upgraded to become a very violent mugger kampung targeting at singaporean visitors.

what went wrong there?

by right, it should be as cosmopolitan as sgp or even better since they have bigger land area. why are they like stuck in time?

They don't target all Singaporean visitors, only those who look like this:

1jSkX.jpg