• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies Snapping Up JB Properties Near RTS Station!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if the capacity of 10k per hour is sufficient during peak hours. There are hundreds of thousands of jb residents working in sinkie.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if the capacity of 10k per hour is sufficient during peak hours. There are hundreds of thousands of jb residents working in sinkie.
Woodlands Checkpoint and the johor CIQ is like some refugee camp during peak hours, our MRT also same level

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know one retired old fart who rents out his HDB and condo here and rent a small apartment in JB to stay. Everyday eng eng cheng cheng roaming around looking at jiuhu chiobus'. Comes back only once or twice a month, where he will stay with his daughter. Happy life.
old fart rent out his HDB and condo and eng eng cheng cheng is because he is financially illiterate and doesn't know the illusion of money. If he financially literate, he won't be doing this liao..... work for free also don't know and still so happy lol..... ignorance is bliss I guess.....

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
old fart rent out his HDB and condo and eng eng cheng cheng is because he is financially illiterate and doesn't know the illusion of money. If he financially literate, he won't be doing this liao..... work for free also don't know and still so happy lol..... ignorance is bliss I guess.....

This fucker has loads of money. His bank account alone has at least more than $3 mil. And he also has a house in Melbourne. And the rental for his JB apartment is pittance.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
..funny,
The wayang seems so obviousall wear PPE
But the Security detail standing behind, and satellite-spinning around these vip's are without PPE.

Why ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker has loads of money. His bank account alone has at least more than $3 mil. And he also has a house in Melbourne. And the rental for his JB apartment is pittance.
To use condo to keep good Hao liao stuff loh