• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand is burning

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously the PPP knew that the Junta appointed "Court" is going to dissolve them. They already have plans if PPP is being dissolved, the other PPP MPs will join a minor Party call Puea Thai and the new leader (current leader somehow just resigned) will be General Chaiyasit Shinawatra! Guess who is TRT or PPP is General Chaiyasit related to?

General Chaiyasit Shinawatra Ready to Lead Pua Thai Party Leader DATED : 21 November 2008

A cousin of the exiled Premier, General Chaisit Shinawatra, says he is ready to become the leader of the newly established Puea Thai Party. He wishes to talk with the Army chief to find out solutions to put and end to the country's political problems.

General Chaisit Shinawatra, former Army Chief and cousin of deposed Prime Minister Thaksin, said he has decided to enter the political arena because the country is in crisis, and he is waiting for the Puea Thai Party to accept him as a member.

General Chaisit revealed that he has accepted an invitation by the party's key founder and former House Speaker Yongyuth Tiyapairat, asking him to take up the party leader post, despite the matter being opposed by certain members of the People Power Party.

He asked the People's Alliance for Democracy to set up its own political party to conduct a battle in a democratic system.

Regarding his last name being Shinawatra, General Chaisit admitted that many may see him as Thaksin's nominee, but he wants the public to see his performance before discrediting him, and he insisted he will end his political role as soon as the country's situation returns to peace.

General Chaiyasit said he wants to consult with Army Chief General Anupong Paochinda to find a solution to the country's political problems; however, he has received no response so far.

General Chaisit added that coup d'etats are outdated and worsen the country's image. He expressed his readiness to take a ministerial position in the government if there is a Cabinet reshuffle.

He went on to say that he has no information about the arrival of the exiled premier and his wife in Thailand on December 25th. He said the prosecution against Thaksin must continue according to the judicial procedure.

http://www.thailandoutlook.tv/toc/ViewData.aspx?DataID=1010674

:rolleyes:

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously the PPP knew that the Junta appointed "Court" is going to dissolve them. They already have plans if PPP is being dissolved, the other PPP MPs will join a minor Party call Puea Thai and the new leader (current leader somehow just resigned) will be General Chaiyasit Shinawatra! Guess who is TRT or PPP is General Chaiyasit related to?

Guess we better not make travel plans to Thailand, looks like it's going to be closed again soon?? :confused:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wahh.. talk so much cock.

i already say, sinkies are a bunch of good for nothing and who only know how to flaunt their ego and act intelligent in front of others. why no more noise now?

Where is your majority supporter for thaksin, where is your thaksin winning ways. I already say , thais are not stupid to let a sinkie style goes by their way. Now PPP is dissolved. quiet now?

Please be humble and understand thais more, if you don't understand, dun try to act intelligent.

You obviously do not know a f**k about Thai politics and your hatred for PAP make you sound like an illogical, ignorant moron!

PPP is dissolved!! So, does it mean that they do not have the majority support of Thai? What logic is that! PPP is dissolved by who? A Kangaroo Court appoint by the Junta!

Btw even with the 109 MPs are disqualified, the PPP and its partners still have majority seats in the Thai Parliament!! Don't you know that? What talking you?

Of 36 Thai Cabinet members, 22 are not affected by the party disbandment and can carry on in the caretaker administration! Do you know that too?

The fact is PPP/TRT has the support of majority Thais. Unfortunately, is the rural majority. Those who cow pei cow boo (PAD dogs) are the urban middle class! They are the minorities. Thailand can call for Election another 10 times, the outcome is still the same!!

You should learn to be more humble and don't try to act intelligent, because you obviously dunno a shit about Thai politics! Just because you heard from a few idiots from Bangkok complaining about Thaksin does not give you the full picture. Go to the North and Northeast and talk to the local folks (if you can speak Thai/Issan or Ner), and you get the balanced picture!

You are so typical Singkee!!

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Tale Of A City In Four Colors

Bangkok is now developing into battlezone formation. Hoardes of Red PPP supporters are moving into the city centre, outnumbering those Yellow PAD supporters still there. So they beat a retreat to their two airport strongholds. The Brown police has apparently straddled themselves somewhere in between while the Green army still has the entire Bangkok outskirts surrounded.

(Background soundtrack - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgmoEHnUpjk)

The Court has ordered the dissolution of the PPP. The Yellow PAD supporters are celebrating victory and handing over the airports back to authorities. Notable is the timing, i.e. 3 days ahead of December 5, the King's Birthday.

As the Yellow PAD supporters leave the airports, most of them of course will move back to their Bangkok homes. Bangkok city is now flushed with the Red anti-PAD counter-protesters. Within 3 days of the King's Birthday celebrations, it's highly unlikely that the Red camp would greet the triumphant march-in of Yellow camp with violence. Not till after the celebrations and festivities are over anyway.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You obviously do not know a f**k about Thai politics and your hatred for PAP make you sound like an illogical, ignorant moron!

PPP is dissolved!! So, does it mean that they do not have the majority support of Thai? What logic is that! PPP is dissolved by who? A Kangaroo Court appoint by the Junta!

Btw even with the 109 MPs are disqualified, the PPP and its partners still have majority seats in the Thai Parliament!! Don't you know that? What talking you?

Of 36 Thai Cabinet members, 22 are not affected by the party disbandment and can carry on in the caretaker administration! Do you know that too?

The fact is PPP/TRT has the support of majority Thais. Unfortunately, is the rural majority. Those who cow pei cow boo (PAD dogs) are the urban middle class! They are the minorities. Thailand can call for Election another 10 times, the outcome is still the same!!

You should learn to be more humble and don't try to act intelligent, because you obviously dunno a shit about Thai politics! Just because you heard from a few idiots from Bangkok complaining about Thaksin does not give you the full picture. Go to the North and Northeast and talk to the local folks (if you can speak Thai/Issan or Ner), and you get the balanced picture!

:biggrin:

YOu think i am here to show off whether i got an A for thai politics? I am here to show you guys how sinkie behave and foxy fits to the core. It is proven post by post.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok.. The EX-wife ( Or still wife) of thaksin will come back and form another party.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok.. The EX-wife ( Or still wife) of thaksin will come back and form another party.

I think that they've reacted very fast, indeed prepared in advance, as a new party called Phuea Thai (เพื่อไทย) has already been registered.

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said!! :smile:

However do try not to waste too much effort talking to this guy. No matter how much sense or facts you show to this guy, all he will do is constantly shift the goal posts and when he is backed into a corner. He will play his ultimate unbeatable "Get out of jail free" card. Which is "You Sinkie dumb enough to live in SG is WRONG!!. I un-sinkified smart enough to live in beautiful Thailand is RIGHT. Just shut up and agree with what I say."

Try arguing with him some more and all the replies from him will be filled with words like "Sinkie", "PAP", "CPF"...etc..which have no relation to what was supposed to be discussed in the first place.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well said!! :smile:

However do try not to waste too much effort talking to this guy. No matter how much sense or facts you show to this guy, all he will do is constantly shift the goal posts and when he is backed into a corner. He will play his ultimate unbeatable "Get out of jail free" card. Which is "You Sinkie dumb enough to live in SG is WRONG!!. I un-sinkified smart enough to live in beautiful Thailand is RIGHT. Just shut up and agree with what I say."

Try arguing with him some more and all the replies from him will be filled with words like "Sinkie", "PAP", "CPF"...etc..which have no relation to what was supposed to be discussed in the first place.

what corner? your corner?

Trying ur best effort to displace me? nice try but tough luck.

Sinkies aren't fit to even spell "thai politics" unless they are living in thailand. I am just trying to make a point to someone here not to brat and boast his so-called intelligence when he is isn't living in Thailand.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend, a chinese thai, owns a travel agency and she told me that all the bookings till new year has been cancelled. She is not in a good mood right now.

Well, didn't you tell her that you supported the PAD with what they are doing. Don't worry, for love of country, what's money? You can help her out. :rolleyes:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Regardless of the fact whether Thaksin is corrupt or not, he has many proxies and many supporters. Barring the fact that he lines his pocket, given another person to take up his position, no one can do it better for the people than him. Previous PMs before him, are even more corrupt and did not do much for the people.

That is why now even if Thaksin is no longer PM for close to 2 years, his support is still very very strong especially among the rural poor and they form the majority of the Thailand population.

Even Samak is considered proxy, I think this General Shinawatra will definitely be targeted by PAD if he wants to come out and lead

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
what corner? your corner?

Trying ur best effort to displace me? nice try but tough luck.

Sinkies aren't fit to even spell "thai politics" unless they are living in thailand. I am just trying to make a point to someone here not to brat and boast his so-called intelligence when he is isn't living in Thailand.

When you don't stay in singapore, you were talking about singapore too.
Please might as well say you are the only one fit to talk about anything

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
YOu think i am here to show off whether i got an A for thai politics? I am here to show you guys how sinkie behave and foxy fits to the core. It is proven post by post.

I dunno you all and I do't take sides!

I just say what I know about Thai politics. Sorry if I offended you!

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you don't stay in singapore, you were talking about singapore too.
Please might as well say you are the only one fit to talk about anything

That shows ur level of intelligence, i am talking about sinkies and not singapore.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, didn't you tell her that you supported the PAD with what they are doing. Don't worry, for love of country, what's money? You can help her out. :rolleyes:

i already told her that and i even went to the pad protests.

Did i mention anything about money? PAD do it for the love of the country and not the sinkie thaksin trying to play money politics.

Pple with greed and selfishness will only think of money.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonychat said:
My friend, a chinese thai, owns a travel agency and she told me that all the bookings till new year has been cancelled. She is not in a good mood right now.
i already told her that and i even went to the pad protests.

Did i mention anything about money? PAD do it for the love of the country and not the sinkie thaksin trying to play money politics.

Pple with greed and selfishness will only think of money.

Please don't talk cock.
Can you please tell us your friend is not in a good mood because all the bookings were cancelled?
Or because PPP were dissolved?

Your friend if supportive of PAD like you, will be in super good mood now.

So don't come preach to us its nothing about money.

You are pathetic. Since 2001, till now, even after Thaksin left, the govt is still acting as a proxy for Thaksin. If you think Thaksin works like a sinkie, why you so stupid still go Thailand when the govt is acting as a proxy for him?

You should have chosen other countries instead.

Even PPP is dissolved, the remaining members will regroup and form the new govt and still going to act as a proxy for Thaksin.
Eh, you using brown passport or red passport. Maybe you try to BBBJ Chamlong and stir Sondhi's testicular balls, they might give you a free passport in Thailand. :biggrin: