• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand is burning

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aftermath, big bucks civil claim. How to collect? :p

Nation 3/12
THAI to sue PAD for Bt20 billion

Thai Airways International will sue People's Alliance for Democracy for compensation, for the revenue losses of Bt20 billion during the 8-day closure of Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Transport permanent secretary Surachai Thansitthipon, as chairman of the national airline, said after the board's meeting on Wednesday that during the closure, THAI had to cancel all scheduled flights

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Chalerm Yubamrung does indeed become PM then I am sad to say but Thailand has really gone to the pits, even former massage parlour king Chuwit is more acceptable than him and that says alot. This chap Chalerm and his murderous arrogant greedy nasty gangster punk sons are the biggest low life scum in Thailand.:mad::eek:

Yup the son apparently even entered S'pore to escape at one time and then hid in M'sia. And I gather the incident was just because the cop accidentally bumped into Chalerm's son whereby he took out his gun and shot the cop point blank in cold blood. Another son apparently skipped Thai NS. And as for Chalerm he is as corrupt and slimy as they come in Thailand with Thai mafia links. Probably became close to Thaksin because of Thaksin's oldtime political godfather Sanoh.

This is what happens when politicians 1 by 1 get assassinated politically and there are no longer much available candidates to stand out and be chosen. Suitable ones get banned from politics for years while the 2nd, 3rd choices stand up.

If I am not mistaken, years ago, Chalerm's son was the one who brandished a gun in a pub and killed a policeman. Heard the son was able to walk free even with so many eye-witnesses.
That time was during Thaksin's tenure as Prime Minister.

This is amazing thailand where money and power talks. :p

That is why doesn't mean it has to be a PPP executive acting as a proxy for Thaksin. They are everywhere.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/031208_News/03Dec2008_news01.php
Chalerm wild card for PM
Charter court dissolves PPP, key coalition allies

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aftermath, big bucks civil claim. How to collect? :p

Nation 3/12
THAI to sue PAD for Bt20 billion

Thai Airways International will sue People's Alliance for Democracy for compensation, for the revenue losses of Bt20 billion during the 8-day closure of Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Transport permanent secretary Surachai Thansitthipon, as chairman of the national airline, said after the board's meeting on Wednesday that during the closure, THAI had to cancel all scheduled flights

The Thai Airways could collect from the King if PAD got no money. Since the King is the richest right now in Thailand. :o

Seriously, most of the thai people are not bothered with their country losing so much. Especially the PAD who set all out wanting to cripple the Nation's economy. And the only thing the King did for his supporters was to allow them to do whatever they want and he kept quiet.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Chalerm Yubamrung does indeed become PM then I am sad to say but Thailand has really gone to the pits, even former massage parlour king Chuwit is more acceptable than him and that says alot. This chap Chalerm and his murderous arrogant greedy nasty gangster punk sons are the biggest low life scum in Thailand.:mad::eek:

Yup the son apparently even entered S'pore to escape at one time and then hid in M'sia. And I gather the incident was just because the cop accidentally bumped into Chalerm's son whereby he took out his gun and shot the cop point blank in cold blood. Another son apparently skipped Thai NS. And as for Chalerm he is as corrupt and slimy as they come in Thailand with Thai mafia links. Probably became close to Thaksin because of Thaksin's oldtime political godfather Sanoh.

What I wanted to bring across is even Chalerm can be considered as a candidate, then a lot of people who are able are already banned from politics. If 2nd, 3rd choices are chosen and the PAD decides they are proxies for Thaksin and be banned again, then we shall see 4th, 5th choices being chosen

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonychat pimp's definition of 'sinkie' :

u call his thai gf chicken for service;

scenario 1 : u pay her chicken fees + tips = non-sinkie

scenario 2 : u dun give tips = sinkie

:oIo: tonychat

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be a loser. If u cannot make it here u cannot make it anywhere!:rolleyes:

OH you think sinkieland is the center of the whole world and it revolved around it? so it is a test center for a person's ability. Sg is now NEw york and pls dun sound like it is some high calibre center. remember, AIS? cheated of billlions?

i think it should be if you wanna make it well, stay away from SG and educated yourself well in biz by staying out.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Thai Airways could collect from the King if PAD got no money. Since the King is the richest right now in Thailand. :o

Seriously, most of the thai people are not bothered with their country losing so much. Especially the PAD who set all out wanting to cripple the Nation's economy. And the only thing the King did for his supporters was to allow them to do whatever they want and he kept quiet.

Talking cock and trying to act intelligent again. So similar to sinkie coward LKY.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really has this serious disease of self-intellectual praise and showing off.

My unsinkified spore fren has just bought a bus ticket to phuket and fly off from there and there isn't any rush at all. What are you talking about?

Oh.. i remember.. you are not in thailand at the moment, your knowledge about that is really limited. But you do sound like you are living there now, though.

Paiseh, I just can't help but want to post this picture taken elsewhere of Phuket airport.

A picture paints a thousand words. Actually should be more than a thousand words you say. :biggrin:
f_IMGP6421m_7290c1e.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Elsewhere... hahahah DId you took this photo yourself?

Still a sinkie as ever. Taking the material from others and claim intelligences as your own.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
OH you think sinkieland is the center of the whole world and it revolved around it? so it is a test center for a person's ability. Sg is now NEw york and pls dun sound like it is some high calibre center. remember, AIS? cheated of billlions?

i think it should be if you wanna make it well, stay away from SG and educated yourself well in biz by staying out.

Sorry! I do not understand your senseless mumblings but I know where u will surely make it ..... IN A PIG'S ASS!:biggrin:

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun act so holy poly lah...no one till this day knows how Rama 8 died when only Rama 9 was around....:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, are you insinuating that Bhumibol had something to do with Ananda's death?:rolleyes: No doubt Ananda's died under mysterious and murky circumstances but I have yet to hear of any theory linking his death to Bhumibol.

Chalerm on the otherhand is a very well known arrogant corrupt crook with known links to the Thai mafia and one of his son's is a murderer who has got off scott free and another son evaded Thai NS, all sons known as arrogant bullying thugs. With this type of family background what kind image would it set for Thailand to have a PM like him?:eek::rolleyes:
dun act so holy poly lah...no one till this day knows how Rama 8 died when only Rama 9 was around....:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elsewhere... hahahah DId you took this photo yourself?

Still a sinkie as ever. Taking the material from others and claim intelligences as your own.

I have not mention that this photo was taken by me. I already said it was taken elsewhere.

You were the one who said no rush. Someone took the photo of phuket airport, i posted it here and now what can you say? Except to twist over and said I took photos from others and passed off as my own?

I seriously think you have medical mental issues right now:o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes there is no rush. My fren went to the airport and told me it was ok. what is there to rush. pple are flying out as usual. I tis you who claimed that it is rushing. Pple are q-ing there, you call that rush?

Please , use your own material. Acting intelligent is a sinkie behavior.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/topstories.php?id=135178
The ruling coalition has bogged down in the effort to agree on a new prime minister - and the strengthened opposition still doesn't have the votes to pick one either.

Parliament is supposed to meet on Monday to debate the selection of a new national leader to succeed Somchai Wongsawat. Mr Somchai and 108 other politicians were banned from office for five years on Tuesday by the Constitution Court.

If the MPs are really going to be able to meet productively on Monday, it will be a busy holiday weekend while the government, opposition and key minority parties confer.

Pracharaj party leader Sanoh Thienthong said that discussions on Friday among the five coalition partners agreed only that the next premier should not come from either the ruling Puea Thai (formerly People Power) or leading opposition Democrat parties.

A Puea Thai candidate could be too divisive, and provide the excuse for the yellow-shirted People's Alliance for Democracy to resume their street demonstrations.

A Democrat as prime minister is unthinkable to most government and coalition members. But a major faction of the ruling Puea Thai - Friends of Newin Chidchob - has teased political circles with threats to throw support to the Democrats, and give the opposition a tiny majority in the Lower House.

The five coalition parties - including Pracharaj, Puea Pandin, Ruam Jai Thai Chart Pattana, Chart Thai and Matchimathipataya - vowed yet again not to abandon Puea Thai and switch sides to the Democrats.

That would give the Bangkok-based party enough MPs to name a new prime minister. But Mr Sanoh said the coalition members decided such a decision "could change the political polarity and put the country in turmoil again."

By this, presumably, he meant that the red-shirted United Front of Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) would resume high-profile demonstrations, potentially as divisive as new PAD street protests.

Mr Sanoh said the bottom line was: The next premier should be an MP from one of the five coalition parties. He thinks many core members of the ruling Puea Thai party would agree with that.

Mr Sanoh himself has been rumoured as a candidate, but in recent days, the name of the leader of the Ruam Jai Thai Chart Pattana leader has been heard more frequently.

He is Chetta Thanajaro, former army commander and supreme commander. Gen Chetta's main political attraction at the moment is that no one opposes him, and neither the PAD nor the UDD could justify renewed protests and violence if he becomes prime minister. (BangkokPost.com)

If Abhisit Vejjajiva of the Democrats become Prime Minister, I think this time it will be the Reds UDD coming out in destruction.

Abhisit Vejjajiva has often been criticised for being vocal but not able to put words into actions.

Actually I think Panthongtae Shinawatra (if he goes for poliitics), in 10 years time, under the guidance of his father and his wealth, might be able to sweep the country. It has always been the case of son succeeding the father. But whether he is able or not able, that is another question altogether. So if he goes into politics, he will rise very quickly.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes there is no rush. My fren went to the airport and told me it was ok. what is there to rush. pple are flying out as usual. I tis you who claimed that it is rushing. Pple are q-ing there, you call that rush?

Please , use your own material. Acting intelligent is a sinkie behavior.

Oh, accusing others of plagiarising is also a sinkie behaviour. :p