• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand is burning

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trying to act intelligent again, using material to prove that you are so right. Sinkie is always a sinkie. Why not go to the king and let him stamp to allow him to approve your intelligence and then go over to thaksin and let him sign too.

King and thaksin signature, wow. you can frame it up.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to act intelligent again, using material to prove that you are so right. Sinkie is always a sinkie. Why not go to the king and let him stamp to allow him to approve your intelligence and then go over to thaksin and let him sign too.

King and thaksin signature, wow. you can frame it up.

Asking people to bring material to let King and Thaksin sign is a sinkie behaviour. :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
since you like to act intelligent, why not get those royality approval stamp and someone w=high status. that will prove your worth and that is what cowards like to do , to show proof of worth.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you like to act intelligent, why not get those royality approval stamp and someone w=high status. that will prove your worth and that is what cowards like to do , to show proof of worth.

Accusing others of acting intelligent and cowardice is a sinkie behaviour. :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that is ur reply?? so much for being intelligent. Pple are not stupid and can tell those who is intelligent and who are just acting.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is ur reply?? so much for being intelligent. Pple are not stupid and can tell those who is intelligent and who are just acting.

Thailand is rudderless - like a ship floundering in the South China Sea this monsoon. It has no prime minister, it has no king, it has lots of confused people who trapped a lot of confused tourists in the country.

If it is not careful the following could happen :
1. military government in Myanmar could take this opportunity and seize some land as it has done before in history;
2. the Khmer could just seize more than rather than just a temple,
3. the Muslim separatists in the South could create a separate kingdom with its own sultan or caliph.

Thank your lucky star that you are living in Singapore under the PAP gahment which guarantee you stability and prosperity. Long live LKY and LHL!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank your lucky star that you are living in Singapore under the PAP gahment which guarantee you stability and prosperity. Long live LKY and LHL!

i would like to make this really clear. I am not living in singapore under your incompetent govt. I do not need your govt to earn my living as it is totally unnecessary for me.

Lucky star is mine for not staying in Singapore where you get screwed daily by your govt.

Please do not assumed that everyone in sinkieland is as useless as you think that has to depend on your govt to survived. I hope you can broaden your mind. Narrowness of mind is what cause sinkies to get suck where they do not want to be.

The next best country after Thailand would not be Singapore but Australia, Canada or New Zealand and even Malaysia.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thailand is rudderless - like a ship floundering in the South China Sea this monsoon. It has no prime minister, it has no king, it has lots of confused people who trapped a lot of confused tourists in the country.

If it is not careful the following could happen :
1. military government in Myanmar could take this opportunity and seize some land as it has done before in history;
2. the Khmer could just seize more than rather than just a temple,
3. the Muslim separatists in the South could create a separate kingdom with its own sultan or caliph.

What makes you think that you have to be careful and not be careful. What do you understand about thailand and a country that is big. You are just another one who uses material and facts from media and try to pass off as someone who knows things well enough to talk down a country that you have not been living in it.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
All your talk praising Thailand sh be for the parents of all those young Thai girls & boys prostituting themselves so that foreigners can bring much needed foreign exchange to the country so that their Demo-Crazy people can have a good life.

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, are you insinuating that Bhumibol had something to do with Ananda's death?:rolleyes: No doubt Ananda's died under mysterious and murky circumstances but I have yet to hear of any theory linking his death to Bhumibol.
555..so u claim that there was ZERO motive becos they r brothers?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
07 December 2008

MP of the disbanded People Power party (PPP), Mr. Chatuphon Phromphan, said Khunying Potjaman Damaphong was not involved in the formation of a new administration, admitting that problems about political parties' decisions to join the new government might occur.

Mr. Chatuphon dismissed on Saturday (December 6) the rumors that Khunying Potjaman, the ex-wife of deposed premier Pol Lt Col Thaksin Shinawatra, returned to Thailand to form a government, saying that she came back to take care of her mother who was sick. He also affirmed Pol Lt Col Thaksin would phone-in to a rally by the United Front of Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) on Decmber 13 at the national stadium.

Mr. Chatuphon also said the current political situation was not certain but he was not concerned over the possibility that the Friends of Newin's faction would join other parties.

Meanwhile, UDD Leader Mr. Veera Musikkaphong (วีระ มุสิกพงษ์) announced to postpone an UDD rally in front of the parliament house on December 7 as the parliament's meeting to select the new prime minister was cancelled, but confirmed a rally at the National Stadium on December 13 would take place.

thainews.prd.go.th

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Change in political landscape, in the offing? With Democrat's Abhisit next in queque?

Even with Abhisit becoming the Prime Minister now, its hard to see him able to win it in their next elections as his policies worked more for the urban folks rather than the rural folks.

It's really a Nation Divided.

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]me goin bkk next week... hopefully all will b alrite by than! :([/COLOR]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then it was the yellow, now it is the red, so we have yellow red yellow red all the time.
no end in sight.

democracy in thailand means GOV that you approved, if gov not approve by you, it is not your gov, and you bring it down.

some democracy hur.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the Thai King behind the rebellion?

dun anyhow say, i am in charge there...

2008012222173958enbkt8x754vfta.jpg