• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore Video] - Fight between older man and younger man

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This uncle is 47...

Cynthia Koh also 47..

They must be from different planets
Uneducated and uncouth people tend to age faster. And because they age faster they tend to go around asking other people about their age hoping that more people will join their age group.

I'm sure our towkay JohnTan still looks young and charming.:o-o:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fat fuck loser beng can't fight, and younger loser can't punch to save his balls. Couldn't knock out the old beng despite punching him 5 more times after giving him a bloodied face. I would have KOed that old beng with a single punch.
I thought your hypocrite teachings says to turn the other cheek?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought your hypocrite teachings says to turn the other cheek?

Look at the mohamedan hypocrite who calls a pedophile a prophet, and takes religious advice from men who beat his sole prophet's pregnant daughter into miscarriage.

Christians have been responding with peace towards moslems who burn their churches and kidnap their kids for forced conversions to the mohameddan religion. Not enough turning of cheek?

Tun Tija

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many street fighting in sinkiepore. Uncivilized and shameful. Those are sinkie or foreigner?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
you like fighting issit? Fighting in sinkieland is largely a joke. Except when too many people and too many parangs get involved. This fight over long before it started. It's obvious the old guy is used to being a bully. Never had anyone stand up to him. It's also possible that he's old/drunk. The young guy also something special, fist against back of head is asking for a swollen hand. Someone else in this thread mentioned knee. That would be good.

Oh... and I wanted to mention. There is one video you posted where I thought MMA would be really useful. Can't remember which one it is now.

I know you didn't ask, but for me, for MMA to work a controlled environment is a must. No bottles, chairs, whatnot. Secondly and very importantly, there must be only 2 and only 2 participants. Thirdly, and equally importantly, rules against foul fighting are a must. Take away these 3 factors and MMA falls apart. MMA works in cage fighting now not because of any planning but because it happened to exploit the rules to the max. Out in the real world, it's a different story.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you like fighting issit? Fighting in sinkieland is largely a joke. Except when too many people and too many parangs get involved.

Sinkie or asiatic fighting is usually a joke because for years, asiatic tv have ridiculed boxing and other forms of practical street fighting. Asiatic tv boast how great their gongfu is, with all their chi and flying acrobatic, and how shitty boxing and wrestling is because the westerners know nothing about chi, or can't do somersaults or don't give out black belts.

If asians stopped wasting their time on flashy asiatic martial arts and started doing more basic boxing, we would be seeing more KOs with one or two punches as shown in the video below. No need for flashy but useless wing chun gatling punches that hurt a bit but doesn't deliver KOs most of the time.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Where’s Clinton888? His expertise on Brazilian Jujitsu is needed here.