• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Siao liao. 837 cases liao. Going towards 1000

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this dude says it best

in a nutshell it was a lab observation that at this moment cannot be replicated in vivo safely

idiots who took it (fake science believers ) in the US are going to the ER in droves with adverse symptoms

as Singhealth website states : can only be recommended in trials

maybe you can volunteer to be one of the subjects ?
Who says replace vaccination with Ivermectin? Don’t confuse anti-vaxxers with Ivermectin proponents. Ivermectin has shown successes in Slovakia and India, that is official. They are not FDA or WHO approved hence every authority warns against its use, understood, it has been repeated like a broken record. It is getting some serious attention and people are seriously looking at it - this is true, even Forbes reported this, not some third rated tabloids. What’s the harm if some complementary drug can be administered to help tackle these ever evolving new variants?
As for a couple of dumbfucks who killed themselves with Ivermectin, they will kill themselves one way or another, maybe through marshmallow overdose.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who says replace vaccination with Ivermectin? Don’t confuse anti-vaxxers with Ivermectin proponents. Ivermectin has shown successes in Slovakia and India, that is official. They are not FDA or WHO approved hence every authority warns against its use, understood, it has been repeated like a broken record. It is getting some serious attention and people are seriously looking at it - this is true, even Forbes reported this, not some third rated tabloids. What’s the harm if some complementary drug can be administered to help tackle these ever evolving new variants?
As for a couple of dumbfucks who killed themselves with Ivermectin, they will kill themselves one way or another, maybe through marshmallow overdose.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/debgor...eviews-spread-misinformation/?sh=35b0bb4c70e5

For fucks sakes get your facts from credible sources la ... so embarrassing . How did you get into RI?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.politico.eu/article/rise-and-fall-of-coronavirus-miracle-cure-ivermectin/

Approved for off label use in Slovakia but there is no published data to indicate your proclaimed successes

Maybe you want to see if Wakanda or Fakenewsdistan is reporting success

Most importantly, why don't you practice what you preach ? Go order some and take them :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Success in Slovakia and India?..er....., I'll take a pass. No offence, but these are hardly the kind of countries that anyone would refer to as being advanced in medical science. :rolleyes:

Ivermectin is also touted here to great lengths by our boss Sam, also hardly the sort that you would trust to recommend anything. :o-o:

No matter what you say or read, WHO is still the point of reference to go to. If Trump says WHO can't be trusted, than they are the most trustworthy in my books. :biggrin:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Success in Slovakia and India?..er....., I'll take a pass. No offence, but these are hardly the kind of countries that anyone would refer to as being advanced in medical science. :rolleyes:

Ivermectin is also touted here to great lengths by our boss Sam, also hardly the sort that you would trust to recommend anything. :o-o:

No matter what you say or read, WHO is still the point of reference to go to. If Trump says WHO can't be trusted, than they are the most trustworthy in my books. :biggrin:
No credible data out of India of success using ivermectin against covid either so they are sticking to drinking cow piss to protect themselves

it’s amazing how any fool can believe any dumbfuckery written on the internet by any moron and then go round preaching it as gospel truth

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

On the contrary, the authorities in these countries do not have conflict of interests pandering to the demands of the big Pharma like Pfizer. They are only interested in tackling a problem and they use what is available within their means. Do not make the mistake of belittling these entities you consider “not advanced”. Many great people started from zero.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No credible data out of India of success using ivermectin against covid either so they are sticking to drinking cow piss to protect themselves

it’s amazing how any fool can believe any dumbfuckery written on the internet by any moron and then go round preaching it as gospel truth
The truth is not out yet. I am very glad the gospel of Ivermectin is spreading like wild fire and it is gaining traction even as we speak. The beauty of the internet is no one can come preaching to you what is the truth. Every person who has access to internet can look up the topic he likes and decides what he believes, even if he comes from Monk’s Hill School.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is not out yet. I am very glad the gospel of Ivermectin is spreading like wild fire and it is gaining traction even as we speak. The beauty of the internet is no one can come preaching to you what is the truth. Every person who has access to internet can look up the topic he likes and decides what he believes, even if he comes from Monk’s Hill School.
Misinformation is a dangerous thing, especially when it's "touted" as the truth on the Internet. Not everyone is discerning enough to differentiate what's fake and what's real and many have paid with their lives. With no regulations and guardrails, anyone can write anything and it will be believed by the stupid with very bad outcomes.

I tend to believe more in credible institutions with a track record.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, the authorities in these countries do not have conflict of interests pandering to the demands of the big Pharma like Pfizer. They are only interested in tackling a problem and they use what is available within their means. Do not make the mistake of belittling these entities you consider “not advanced”. Many great people started from zero.
I have worked in similar countries and I can tell you the deep corruption and shady things that go on behind the scenes will make you think twice about believing anything the "legitimate" gahment puts out. :rolleyes:

Not everywhere is like Sinkeepoo.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright

talk is cheap

https://biggo.sg/s/ivermectin/?p=1&...MIlJTg66mD8wIVqZNmAh2LGwQ-EAAYAyAAEgLRofD_BwE

Delivers to Singapore

Cases are spiking . Order and take.
Give them to your kids

Prove to everyone it works

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Misinformation is a dangerous thing, especially when it's "touted" as the truth on the Internet. Not everyone is discerning enough to differentiate what's fake and what's real and many have paid with their lives. With no regulations and guardrails, anyone can write anything and it will be believed by the stupid with very bad outcomes.

I tend to believe more in credible institutions with a track record.
Every grown up has the ability to judge for himself what to believe. With the amount of thrash on the internet (this forum for example) anyone who is gullible enough to be misled should cut himself off from the internet. Only PAP believes their version of truth should be spreaded and everyone else should just follow.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have worked in similar countries and I can tell you the deep corruption and shady things that go on behind the scenes will make you think twice about believing anything the "legitimate" gahment puts out. :rolleyes:

Not everywhere is like Sinkeepoo.
The only difference in corruption, between backward and advance countries, is how they are executed, and who benefits. In this instance, the governments in India and Slovakia has much less to benefit from a cheap drug, compared to the astronomical sums generated by Pfizer.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every grown up has the ability to judge for himself what to believe. With the amount of thrash on the internet (this forum for example) anyone who is gullible enough to be misled should cut himself off from the internet. Only PAP believes their version of truth should be spreaded and everyone else should just follow.
Bro, we are not living in the ideal world that exists in your mind. The Internet is used by the young, the old, the stupid...etc. and they are all not as clever and discerning as you think they should or ought to be. That's why many are being scammed and believe in untruths.

There are no versions of truths or lies on policies that the MIW puts out. Whether you like it or not, it is the law of the land. :rolleyes:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only difference in corruption, between backward and advance countries, is how they are executed, and who benefits. In this instance, the governments in India and Slovakia has much less to benefit from a cheap drug, compared to the astronomical sums generated by Pfizer.
And how would you know?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the link, if I can get real ivermectin from a legitimate source I will.
That’s a legitimate source. Stop coming up with excuses .

you are willing to pander fake science but not willing to taste your own medicine

take a load of it and end up in a hospital. That way at least I give you some measure of respect

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Where and when have I touted Ivermectin? All I have done is post articles and videos on the subject.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/iv...y-case-decline-than-in-mrna-countries.308151/

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/i-...n-the-world-right-now-than-ivermectin.304954/

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/to...works-’-including-for-long-haul-covid.305230/

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/in...es-experienced-in-europe.304504/#post-3383595

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Unfortunately they have spread to Rivendell and made a naive fuckwit out of Elrond . Worse than a fool of a Took now

Have you found out whether there is any data or evidence that the unvaxxed are more likely to breed new variants than the vaxxed given that the viral loads could be very similar in either category?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you found out whether there is any data or evidence that the unvaxxed are more likely to breed new variants than the vaxxed given that the viral loads could be very similar in either category?
No one knows and no one cares. It’s irrelevant.

The important clinical outcome is mortality . And there are lots of data that vaccinated do much much better when they get covid

my GP colleagues tell me those that vaccinated who test positive have very mild symptoms or totally asymptomatic. Hence the government is allowing home recovery.

when all this pandemic is done and dusted, perhaps there will be a CECA egghead clinician scientist in NUH who will do such a research on whether vaccinated drive more variants . It’s academic and mental masturbation . But it might get him a citizenship :roflmao: