• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Lee Wei Ling has just died

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-10-09-09-35-22-30_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
She died in the house it seems. Her soul will defend the property from now on. If Pinky and his wife try to turn the house into some monument, they will have to face her wrath first.
Even brother n nephew , Sheng Wu. Afraid to come back to join Iswaran … v sad state of Singapore affairs

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor girl.
Had a better life as a youngster.
Wealth and power did not make a difference.

Birth as well as death is all predetermined.
The next journey has just begun.
God forgive her if she did any wrong.

But what I am surprised is many of the same people here celebrate the deaths of Palestinian babies as their hatred is so intense that they will not only encourage but also participate in the killings of these babies if given a chance.
These same people do not realize what awaits them at the moment of their own last breath.
Do not then say you did not know and were not warned to repent.
It will be too late.

images

images
1728438610806.jpeg
1728438701022.jpeg

images
images
images

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
RIP Dr Lee Wei Ling.

Now 38 Oxley Rd will be turned into an LKY memorial. No one left to oppose this move, with LHY in exile.
LKY memorial can be built with home intact and moved to a better accessible location for visitors to take Instagram Photos.
Land can be sold and profit shared.
Easy solution that only malays can resolve this kind of dispute. All sides win.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
But what I am surprised is many of the same people here celebrate the deaths of Palestinian babies as their hatred is so intense that they will not only encourage but also participate in the killings of these babies if given a chance.
These same people do not realize what awaits them at the moment of their own last breath.
It will be too late.
You're right. Many posters here deem Muslim lives unworthy - whether they're terrorists or women or children or babies. To them a good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

OTOH, they value AMDK and Jewish lives more - no matter what atrocities they commit, be it terrorism or genocide, they're always right, their lives are precious.

Very twisted values. Racist stereotypes still persist in the 21st century.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is short.
We don't need to work so hard and continue to do this after 50.
Many people still working very hard and took over senior roles even after 55.
I also just realised this hard truth not too long ago, and that's the reason I decided to throw the towel while still seeing all my working colleagues who are older than me working blindly each day.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor girl.
Had a better life as a youngster.
Wealth and power did not make a difference.

Birth as well as death is all predetermined.
The next journey has just begun.
God forgive her if she did any wrong.

It will be too late.

images

images
View attachment 207788View attachment 207789
images
images
images

No one should care for the lives of those terminated cockroaches. :cool: