• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reform Party starts visits to Punggol East

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
interesting scenario if KJ goes into the battle....it's go to have him in parliament. i like the way he speaks. he has the diction....but well if there is going to be any BE.....interesting nevertheless.....merry christmas everyone!!!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even better if all Oppo help out this individual/party.

Do you even know what is actually involved in election campaigning? There are some members of opposition parties who cannot even give their all to help their own party and you expect them to help another party get its candidate elected? I suggest that there is a complete disconnect between your thinking, on the one hand, and reality, on the other. It is very similar to an ardent SDP suporter who last year posted an online message saying that he hoped that WP would allow an SDP member intern or be a legislative assistant with the WP's MPs. That will happen when hell freezes over.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. But as I'd said, unless WP/SDP/whatever-P back out, I see zero chance of KJ winning. Even out-of-depth Tin Tin may win more votes over KJ.

Is there nobody else in RP to advise KJ to build a foundation first? Parachuting himself into the middle of nowhere? Really?
dun you think it's worrying that tin pot can get more votes than KJ?
Talking about foundation.....likewise I'm sure paper generals got loads of foundation to be parachuted into ministers.
You can dislike KJ for whatever inane reasons but dun kpkb about KJ and in general the opposition not doing enough. Has the PAP done enough?
The fact they stand up to be counted against leegime is doing more than what most sinkies capable of....60.1% dun even have the balls to mark an X in a secret ballot.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
If KJ is entering the BE, then make it a gang bang lah. All parties send in their top candidates and let the voters in Punggol East to give us the indicative figures of the support level of each party.

Outcome probably will be a narrow win for the PAP.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If KJ is entering the BE, then make it a gang bang lah. All parties send in their top candidates and let the voters in Punggol East to give us the indicative figures of the support level of each party.

good idea...but i think we will see more clowns going around confusing the issues and muddling the people...in the end the incumbent will win with a convincing margin...and the new MP will laugh all the way to the bank/parliament...cheers!!!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think kj is that dumb to not consider what happened in last GE in that ward. If he goes in now, he will completely destroy his own political aspiration and become a laughing stock like TKL and that fatty.

Most probably he is only there for a walkaround to create some news for himself. Maybe to bargain with WP to not contest in his ward come the next GE.

Opposition leaders should reach out to kj and guide him along on how best to take revenge on LHL.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these 3rd rate oppos should just give way to WP,,,if they contest they just fuck it up for the rest of singaporeans,,,and give pap a bigger chance of winning...KJ should know his appeal is very limited,,,he should just move aside,,we need more oppos in parleement,,not clowns

WP is the most 3rd rate of 3rd rate opposition clowns. During GE2011, came out with promises. What happened to being co-driver. What happened to slapping the government if they are not doing well. All they did so far is to have a wayang show in Parliament. agree with the pay scale of ministers, never talk about HDB, scold PAP when they wanted to reduce inflow of Foreigners. Biggest Wayang Party opposition clowns.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you even know what is actually involved in election campaigning? There are some members of opposition parties who cannot even give their all to help their own party and you expect them to help another party get its candidate elected? I suggest that there is a complete disconnect between your thinking, on the one hand, and reality, on the other. It is very similar to an ardent SDP suporter who last year posted an online message saying that he hoped that WP would allow an SDP member intern or be a legislative assistant with the WP's MPs. That will happen when hell freezes over.

Did I ever say Oppo helping out one another is happening or going to happen anytime soon?

Picardo wrote this
>
WP and the rest should allow NSP to take on the PAP 'on their behalf' as this is really what opposition unity is about.
<

And I'm just replying him. What's your problem?

Even if Oppo Unity is not ever going to happen, at all, forever, does that stop me from talking about it, dreaming about it?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is the most 3rd rate of 3rd rate opposition clowns.

You need third rate opposition to win votes in third world country. First rate opposition will only lose his deposit. You don't want to be co-driver means you do not want to be in any coalition?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this time around Opposition better wake up, don't
have a 3 party fight against the Papaya gahmen, let it be one to one!!
Papaya One = Opposition One!!!

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun you think it's worrying that tin pot can get more votes than KJ?

Yes I worry. And why?

Because KJ/RP have not been seen around Punggol East but with a potential BE coming, he suddenly appeared in a shopping mall and claiming he is keen to contest there himself while an Oppo discussion is still ongoing, allegedly.

This will not give confidence to fence sitting voters.

Talking about foundation.....likewise I'm sure paper generals got loads of foundation to be parachuted into ministers.

Disagree. Unless we see some paper generals contesting in SMC.

And foundation, I mean connection, face time with the voters. Not $$ foundation, party election machinery, etc, etc.

You can dislike KJ for whatever inane reasons but dun kpkb about KJ and in general the opposition not doing enough. Has the PAP done enough?
The fact they stand up to be counted against leegime is doing more than what most sinkies capable of....60.1% dun even have the balls to mark an X in a secret ballot.

You can say it;s courage. But I would say it's foolishness.

I foresee it will cause more harm than good.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what even if we figured out the support level of each party, when in the end the White Scums still win?

Haven't the Oppo been trying to figure out their own support level (=ego) in the past decades already, by going into 3CF, 4CF?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think kj is that dumb to not consider what happened in last GE in that ward. If he goes in now, he will completely destroy his own political aspiration and become a laughing stock like TKL and that fatty.

Most probably he is only there for a walkaround to create some news for himself. Maybe to bargain with WP to not contest in his ward come the next GE.

Never underestimate/overestimate a person.

But yes, I hope your opinion about him trying to bargain with WP has some truth in it.

Opposition leaders should reach out to kj and guide him along on how best to take revenge on LHL.

Which Oppo leaders do you have in mind? It's not like we have an unifying figure among the Oppo or what.

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are only my views, so it in no way makes it theirs. By the way when I use "MORONS", you should know that it is excluding those who are in the 40%.

In any case "MORONS" can easily wise up become better people, as it is not a permanent condition.

If this is the belittling way CSJ/SDP think of the true pink Singaporeans that they are supposed to help, to represent, then I worry

Last edited: