• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Of Ramsethology

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....ah forv or ah ram or whatever....why felt so aggrieved???
btw....i am the clone of drifter.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....ah forv or ah ram or whatever....why felt so aggrieved???
btw....i am the clone of drifter.

I'm confused with this clone thing. I thought that you're Alamaking's clone. You two have same signatures. Sorry, don't mean to offend anybody, just asking.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a double edged sword with jabberwocky speculating and making accusations about clones without hard evidence. first of all, why the need to expose and gain oneupsmanship among peers? so what if there are clones? what good does an uncovering do? best to leave clones play with themselves...they will look silly over time. second, what if jabberwocky is wrong? he may be right with a few clones, but if he is wrong once, his credibility is destroyed once and for all. why the need to be so obsessive about this stupid clone hunt. forumers would be more appreciative if this is a cunt hunt.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah ram so garang sia wants to challenge clinton to 1-1 even though he's so small.

The tallest I've fought unarmed and grounded him was about 6'3". Taller than that, frankly, I'll probably run as fast as I can for my life unless I'm armed.

it's a double edged sword with jabberwocky speculating and making accusations about clones without hard evidence. first of all, why the need to expose and gain oneupsmanship among peers? so what if there are clones? what good does an uncovering do? best to leave clones play with themselves...they will look silly over time. second, what if jabberwocky is wrong? he may be right with a few clones, but if he is wrong once, his credibility is destroyed once and for all. why the need to be so obsessive about this stupid clone hunt. forumers would be more appreciative if this is a cunt hunt.

My dear friend from the bay. Don't worry about it. Only sillies like Forve and Hedge got worked up over it. JW5 has been at it for years. I'm numbed to it.

OK no shit, just after bath and going to have a good night's sleep. Good night to all and tomorrow's going to be a long day for me.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you're on your way to bangcock to meet joetsy or tokyo to meet drifter, please do us a favor. post from an internet cafe. that way can track your originating ip address. at the same time, if forvendet posts from sg with an sg based ip address, can easily eliminate the notion that you're the same person but at different places at the same time although you can easily get a local proxy to post away while gone. but the chances of going thru' that trouble is remote unless you are some kind of super spook with no life. the only proof that you are not forvendet and forvendet not you can be found in ip tracing and second-based time stamps with both of you posting at the same time. will be kudos to you if you have left fingers typing on a desktop and posting while right fingers are cranking away replies on a laptop via two separate proxy isp's from two different countries. who in the world would waste their time and money doing that? oh wait, sam the admin may have enuf time and money to do just that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have to prove anything. What others have to prove is their business.

jabberwocky can't provide the hard evidence on traces and time stamps, but instead relies on content, context and contributions which may be coincidental. have come across contributors in several forums who post exactly like me, share the same interest, have similar backgrounds, don't use caps, lazy to write whole sentences, even live in the same area, etc. coincidences can be astounding, but they are just that, coincidences. to destroy jabberwocky and his alleged myths once and for all, counter prove him. that's all i am asking. and this request also goes to thread starter, forvendet, if you are still around. and i'm sure you're lurking, checking your beloved thread. here's your chance to destroy the professor, his credibility and his persona once and for all. and if you don't (since you started this' and we didn't ask for it), jabberwocky will continue to clone hunt and claim lordship over all with cluelessness and confusion abounding. traces and time stamps, that's all we need to debunk this.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "professor" is simply silly. Though I say it's none of my business, and it's really neither my business nor concern, since you, someone I respect and trust post this, I'll reply. I'm an ah beng Chinese who happened to have the chance to learn some good English. He's an Eurasian who kept talking about Eurasian history. He has asked me to defend him before and I refused. Now I give him the favor. Do I look like an Eurasian knowing so much Eurasian history?

I don't want this to carry on any further. JW5 and others involved certainly need rests too. Get a clearer mind and come back later.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "professor" is simply silly. Though I say it's none of my business, and it's really neither my business nor concern, since you, someone I respect and trust post this, I'll reply. I'm an ah beng Chinese who happened to have the chance to learn some good English. He's an Eurasian who kept talking about Eurasian history. He has asked me to defend him before and I refused. Now I give him the favor. Do I look like an Eurasian knowing so much Eurasian history?

I don't want this to carry on any further. JW5 and others involved certainly need rests too. Get a clearer mind and come back later.

jabberwocky needs to find peace, and he will forever be tormented until he sits on a table where you and forvendet show up to greet him in two separate persons. otherwise, he feels vindicated, but not totally sure he is 100%. that 1% uncertainty will gnaw at his scrotum rest of his life if he doesn't complete his inquest. i'm worried about his sanity. don't want another sinkie to land in imh for such insignificant and stupid reasons. please help him. he's about to lose his head. it's a medical and psychiatric plea.

btw, must confess that i am truly tonychat.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to those who messaged me to stay. Thanks to Hedge too, let's not worry about these crazy people. Let's go drinking tonight. :smile:

Another theory of Ramsethology, if you drink, you must be Ramseth. Only Ramseth is allowed to drink.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't ban myself. I'm Anglo-Saxon-Chinese Eurasian. Nothing to do with Indian.

Where's Prof. JW5. He has disappeared for more than 24 hours. Has he banned himself? I'm waiting for him.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to those who messaged me to stay. Thanks to Hedge too, let's not worry about these crazy people. Let's go drinking tonight. :smile:

Another theory of Ramsethology, if you drink, you must be Ramseth. Only Ramseth is allowed to drink.

OK bro. Same place?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lan cheow lah chup cheng kia.

how many times u posted 'last words, last words'? now wanna act blurr and come back. fuck u. chup cheng cannot be trusted, with or without keling shit blood mix.

yeah he mentioned he wasn't coming back anymore and less than 1 day decides to stay.