• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Of Ramsethology

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like Ramseth. I frequently disagree with his ways of manipulating laws to his advantage. What I don't like even more is spoiling good and fun threads because of people hunting him. That's why I started this thread as stated in threadstarting post.
You sick? Why you don't like yourself?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth is a cock sucker tool, Boastful narrow-minded empty vessel.. I SAY BURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER ALIVE.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two days ago I was conmerating John Lennon's death anniversary. He once said, he and the Beatles were popular than Jesus Christ. Many US fundamentalists burned Beatles records and would have burned him if they could. I'm a Christian but I took no offence. He actually was, and telling the truth as far as history has shown.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know when I'm defeated and should surrender and get out alive. Those who're accused of being my clones, stay at your own risk or get out. I can't be here 24/7 handling 10 clones as they say I can. It's just fairytale to get at me. They can be here 24/7 and they win. Nothing more for me to say. I won't even bother zap them with my power. I'm going down to the dining hall for breakfast now. You all take take care, enjoy or whatever.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know when I'm defeated and should surrender and get out alive. Those who're accused of being my clones, stay at your own risk or get out. I can't be here 24/7 handling 10 clones as they say I can. It's just fairytale to get at me. They can be here 24/7 and they win. Nothing more for me to say. I won't even bother zap them with my power. I'm going down to the dining hall for breakfast now. You all take take care, enjoy or whatever.
So who's gonna take over you during your absence? Hedge Trader, Forvendet, or our lovely Ms. Irene. Perhaps I can take over since our avatar are amazingly similar.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our royal handsomeness ,Ramseth where got defeated so easily? Night still young, just a little past midnight. Oops! forgot it's morning in your TIME ZONE. It's must be a joke to say you cannot handle 10 clones. So who's your favorite clone? Hedgy? Miss Irene or Fornvent?

Oh yeah, please don't forget to get your clones to zap me till kingdom come! :biggrin:

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put in my 2 cents opinion. Ramseth is a curious case. That he knows LKY, LTK etc. MPs and ministers is unquestionable. As far as I've read in the past few months, nobody not even his enemies disputed that. But his case is curious because he's neither here nor there. He's supposed to be WP member but agrees with quite some PAP policies. The most curious is he keeps advocating for more police and army powers. It's clear he supports CLTPA and ISA. I've never heard of any opposition member or supporter supporting that. The most curious until hilarious is he wants nuclear weapons. This guy is nuts!

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I put in my 2 cents opinion. Ramseth is a curious case. That he knows LKY, LTK etc. MPs and ministers is unquestionable. As far as I've read in the past few months, nobody not even his enemies disputed that. But his case is curious because he's neither here nor there. He's supposed to be WP member but agrees with quite some PAP policies. The most curious is he keeps advocating for more police and army powers. It's clear he supports CLTPA and ISA. I've never heard of any opposition member or supporter supporting that. The most curious until hilarious is he wants nuclear weapons. This guy is nuts!

He's a violent maniac with police hangover syndrome. He'll support any law to arrest or kill at will. In my days as PNS SC, I've seen many regular PCs like that. We PNS didn't know how they were trained and psychoed. Regulars were trained separately from us and they were trained double, 6 months unlike us 3 months only.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's a violent maniac with police hangover syndrome. He'll support any law to arrest or kill at will. In my days as PNS SC, I've seen many regular PCs like that. We PNS didn't know how they were trained and psychoed. Regulars were trained separately from us and they were trained double, 6 months unlike us 3 months only.
wo wo wo. another self praise again. so you know teflon so well that "He's a violent maniac with police hangover syndrome. He'll support any law to arrest or kill at will".
oops! forget both you share the same bed and toilet.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really regrettable that I started this thread out of fustration and spite. OK, you can think that I'm a Ramseth clone all you want. Look at the pollution of this forum. Half the active threads are already converted to hunt Ramseth threads. Carry on, I'll take a break too. Of course I must take a break, since I'm one of those clones as you say. It's sickening, if I stay here longer without taking a break, I may need to see a doctor.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really regrettable that I started this thread out of fustration and spite. OK, you can think that I'm a Ramseth clone all you want. Look at the pollution of this forum. Half the active threads are already converted to hunt Ramseth threads. Carry on, I'll take a break too. Of course I must take a break, since I'm one of those clones as you say. It's sickening, if I stay here longer without taking a break, I may need to see a doctor.

OK bro. No more topics to discuss except whose Ramseth clones. I think I'm one also. Let's take a break. No more topics anyway LOL

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK bro. No more topics to discuss except whose Ramseth clones. I think I'm one also. Let's take a break. No more topics anyway LOL

Yeah all of you together with Ram can take a well-deserved break from your favourite passtime!! This particular word was mentioned by Windsor that gave your clones away as the correct speling is pastime. Check the dictionary as passtime does not exist as a single word.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah all of you together with Ram can take a well-deserved break from your favourite passtime!! This particular word was mentioned by Windsor that gave your clones away as the correct speling is pastime. Check the dictionary as passtime does not exist as a single word.

Yada yada, you say we all Ramseth clones then we all Ramseth clones. Nothing to lose. I dont have a dictionary and just taking break from all these shit you all cook. Maybe when got World Cup, Euro or election I come checkback LOL

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please my clones, don't take a break for too long. When people stop talking and forget about me, I'm nothing.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
65vAv7I66VYgz7dUs1lGmA.jpg

The free hotel and stayover allowance more than enough to cover, unless you want to go on a private shopping spree, then that's at your own expense. Tokyo is the most expensive. I usually hide inside my Narita hotel room and have a hot bath and good rest. Trains to Tokyo city cost something like taxis from Changi Airport to Raffles Place. Taxis cost something like an air ticket from Singapore to KL. I like the noodle shop at Narita Eki though. Transport was free provided by hotel. From Narita station if you want to venture into Tokyo city, then take the train and pay your own fare just like everybody else.

Don't need to worry about that. I have no plans to visit Japan anytime again in the near future. I'm planning for Holland, if it works out.

I'm sure JAL can accommodate that unless they changed their system. I used to fly JAL to Narita then transit to San Francisco. The first day stayover at a Narita hotel was only US$25 extra arranged by JAL. If extended more days, then pay the standard hotel rate, and what hell, you can choose your hotel since you're paying full rate. Of course that time, I made full use of the first day stayover offer and then went to stay in my GF's home. The Narita area isn't bad actually. Very good and inexpensive Japanese food around the Narita Eki (station). Relaxing environment good for strolling around. Trains to Tokyo is within 30 minutes.

ramseth asshole : i seldom ban people.

ramseth ah kwa : i am not irene yeoh (even though its bloody obvious but i die die will not admit)

Last edited: