• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Of Ramsethology

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why me tok? LOL!

查案用右脑, 不要用左脑! Ah yes the subtleties! :smile:

That's how I know u are not ramseth's clone. If u are his clone, MCH will tok. :biggrin:

It's very difficult to hide interests, preferences and capability over a period of time.
Ramseth has no interest in the eudcation system, unless there are new FT Thai or Viet teachers for him to screw.
He has no interest in corrupt politicians, unless he gets a cut for helping them or a reward for exposing them.
He has no capability of producing an original rhyme, the best he can do is a fictitious interrogation where he is the interrogator.
His humour is not like yours, laugh until stomach ache type. His is laughing and mocking at others, like when he started a thread on a forummer he knew, who accidentally got some hair treatment liquid into his eyes.

He asked for ramsethology, he might just get it.
I could possibly start a hundred threads on the fellow, with titles like "The Supermarket Queue Dilemma" or "Tan Lead Shake's Speechmaking Ability". But I won't. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It takes a little more than just a sense of justice to start a thread defending someone you hardly know.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all are real bored no-life starting threads like that. I just came back to Singapore last night to settle something. Now I'm going back to Bangkok again help with clearing my cousin's house from flood water. By the way, why worry and argue whether I'm handsome or not? I'm not your father, son, brother or brother-in-law or even any movie star you idolize. Luggage repacked, bye. I never say I'm not going to be back. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow ram signed in after using his clone. Don't worry ram you won't leave. You'll come back after the coast is clear and the memory of the latest saga becomes more distant.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK taxi's coming. I just want to say this to Joetys. I've received your PM and phone number. Thank you. After what I've read about what KYP wrote about me after I left, I find it hard to trust any Singaporeans in Bangkok or anywhere unless they're my relatives or under my employ.

Last edited:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
another gem.

clap.jpg

:d :d :d

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK taxi's coming. I just want to say this to Joetys. I've received your PM and phone number. Thank you. After what I've read about what KYP wrote about me after I left, I find it hard to trust any Singaporeans in Bangkok or anywhere unless they're my relatives or under my employ.

so are you indirectly implying you won't be meeting up with joetys?