• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Of Ramsethology

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime Ramseth disappears, Prof. JW5 starts clonehunting for Ramseth something like Indiana Jones raiding the lost ark or the temple of doom. About half a year back, it was my turn to be targetted for the clonehunt. I was quite furious then but learned to forget it and get on with life. I read the professor's tales as fairytales. Now I pity the victim of the new sequal, provided that he's really not a clone of Ramseth. I couldn't resist starting this thread.

Through the not-so-nice experience, I've learned some basics of Ramsethology:

1. If you write like Ramseth, you must be his clone. (Only Ramseth is allowed to write good English.)

2. If you don't write like Ramseth, you must be disguising writing style.

3. If you discuss the same topics as Ramseth does, you must be his clone. (Only Ramseth is allowed to discuss politics and football in the same breath.)

4. If you don't discuss the same topics as Ramseth does, you must be disguising topics.

5. If you talk to Ramseth, you must be talking to yourself. (Only the Prof. JW5 is the police, judge and jury.)

I'm starting this thread so that, please, don't destroy other good threads and bring all your Ramsethology theories here.

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah finally... good thread for a lazy afternoon. :biggrin:

scarjo_popcorn.gif

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lan eh....Ramseth exit stage right liao, still singing about him?

the quickest way to ferret him out...start a thread denouncing his handsomeness....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about Ramsethology that Prof. JW5 and some others are very fascinated and proficient in. Another theory to add, if you start a thread about Ramseth, you must be his clone too. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Forget Kelly Lin lah Maximilian Chop-Heng. This Kelly is sexier :biggrin:

[video=youtube;aV_ws2nQxOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV_ws2nQxOU&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsear ch_query%3Dkelly%2Bhu%26aq%3Df[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after his handsomelessness has been exposed over and over, no one wants to be his clone anymore. to be fair, compare to average sinkies, he is above average looking. just not big boned, not broad shouldered and not tall. nonetheless can cause thai chick to get a little wet....without a flood.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah right, what the hell have we got to do on a lazy Tuesday afternoon. I even felt like downing the shutters and closing the office. That'd be a good half-day off for the staff but not very good for morale, so just go through with it. Just find something to do.

so far I know they only have Egyptology,

Ramsethology is something new to me :confused::confused:

I trust Prof. JW5 will come out with new theories for it until it becomes eligible for PhD.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK no holds barred. Bring all your Ramsethology theories here. :biggrin:

I appeal to everyone with the power, host, moderators and infractors including Ramseth himself, not to zap, infract or ban anyone for anything posted in this thread. Let it be no holds barred.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I propose a dissertation on the geopolitical implications of the sabbatical of Sino-Israeli expert, Ramseth the Great. :smile: