• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu poses with a new friend. :cool:

343997670_181911554348724_5601314769493447241_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu congratulates Temasek Polytechnic’s Class of 2023. :thumbsup:

Chan Chun Sing

3 d ·
Congratulations to Temasek Polytechnic’s Class of 2023!
1f389.png
1f393.png
1f4af.png

I met the graduands from the communications & media management and law & management courses today, who will enter the working world with very big responsibilities: to empower and speak up for those with a weaker voice, encourage responsible reporting of facts, and enabling unity within our community.
As you continue your journey, I hope you can find ways to enable and unite people with different views, backgrounds …
See more

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu congratulates each and every one from the Singapore Polytechnic class of 2023. :thumbsup:

Chan Chun Sing

3 d ·
My heartiest congratulations to each and every one from the Singapore Polytechnic class of 2023!
I was happy to celebrate with the first batch of graduates from the Diploma in Applied AI & Analytics (DAAA), and graduates from Infocomm Security Management today. These graduates will be well aware that as AI and tech continue to revolutionise the way we live, play and work, it becomes doubly important that we keep pace through continual upskilling and reskilling.
To all graduates, I encourage you to continue finding new experiences and challenges that push your boundaries. Graduation is not the end, but just the beginning of your lifelong education journey.
Once again, well done, and congratulations!

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu is very happy that students are able to travel. :smile:

Chan Chun Sing

4 d ·
Vietnam, Thailand and Japan are just some of the countries that Westwood Secondary School students get a chance to visit!
The Trips for International Experience cater to the school's humanities students, entrepreneurship programme and student leaders, for example. Vietnamese students, and teachers and students conversant in Thai and Japanese in the school even conducted conversational language lessons for their peers and teachers in preparation for the trips. Their global experience starts even before they set foot overseas as the students kickstart their projects through online meetings with their new 'classmates' overseas.
There's so much we can learn from the world and how to work with others of different cultures. If you are not familiar with greetings in some of the Asian languages, our Westwood teachers are happy to share with you.
1f60a.png

#learnwithCCS #ourschoolstories

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu thanks everyone. :smile:

Chan Chun Sing

3 d ·
1f331.png
1f95e.png
1f373.png
We opened our Buona Vista Community Garden this morning!
1f389.png
1f33b.png

Located at the Block 7B Commonwealth Avenue multi-storey carpark, happy to see Singapore's largest rooftop art display, co-created with our residents, and the revamped pop-art void deck for gatherings and workshops. Our residents and volunteers enjoyed breakfast together and participated in a plant seed workshop conducted by NParks.
Thank you to everyone for making this latest addition to My Buona Vista possible!

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu was delighted to be back at Holland Drive Market & Food Centre. :smile:

Chan Chun Sing

4 d ·
Delighted to be back at our bustling Holland Drive Market & Food Centre. It reopened this past week after two months of refurbishment.
Our residents and stallholders I spoke to were happy with the improvements, including brighter LED lights, upgraded toilets, new dining tables, seats and fans.
Our Tanjong Pagar town council colleagues and My Buona Vista grassroots leaders were actively involved, frequently checking on the progress of the renovation in the past couple of months. Thanks to their hard work and the cooperation and understanding of residents and stallholders, we were able to smoothly complete the project.
1f44f.png

345609833_138374815807472_1380113571300432022_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu wishes all mothers a Happy Mother's Day. :smile:

Chan Chun Sing

12 h ·
Mother's Day is a special occasion to celebrate and appreciate our mothers.
At Naval Base Primary School, students reflected on and expressed their gratitude for all the things that their mothers have done for them, from helping with homework to comforting them when they are upset. To add a personal touch to their cards, students also got to design a scarf for their mothers, bearing in mind their mother’s taste for patterns and colours.
I wish all mothers a Happy Mother's Day.
1f495.png
1f339.png
1f49d.png
Some things in life cannot be measured - just like a parent's love and sacrifices.
[
1f4f8.png
: Naval Base Primary School]

345663148_208426725287649_6336121717056210997_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu went for a music lesson at Orchid Park Secondary School. :cool:

Chan Chun Sing

9 May at 19:52 ·
“Tell me about your school experience…but in a song!” said music teacher Ms Rebecca Ng.
I was sitting in for a music lesson at Orchid Park Secondary School, where students were composing lyrics to a chorus. “When we’re lost in class, my teacher is my compass?” a student volunteers.
In developing the song, some students contributed by strumming the guitar and playing the keyboard, while others slapped their cajon drums. The drummers had earlier learnt about the different types of bass and Calhoun patterns, and were grooving to their own beat.
It was interesting to see the different ways students express themselves through rhythm and words. It’s one of the many ways we can develop our creativity and let our personal voice shine through
1f60a.png
This lesson was definitely music to my ears!

345652147_652720710033017_9174040433180140373_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu hopes you will become a beacon of inspiration. :confused::o-o::biggrin:

Chan Chun Sing

10 May at 16:17 ·
The arts have the power to transform, inspire and unite society. Its role is more important now than ever in an increasingly fractious and fragmented world.
Today, we marked a significant milestone for University of the Arts Singapore - with its inaugural event and the launch of its logo. It is another step in UAS’ journey to nurture a new generation of Singaporeans to become creative problem-solvers who will bridge diverse peoples and perspectives.
As we celebrate new milestones for UAS today, I hope you will become a beacon of inspiration that creates new value propositions for our collective tomorrow.

345599697_914511269802761_4010653153502082394_n.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu thanks his student teachers. :cool:

Chan Chun Sing

11 May at 08:08 ·
This plane was built by 34 students over 4 years as part of their coursework! Nanyang Polytechnic students taking the diploma in Aeronautical and Aerospace Technology now use this plane for hands-on learning experiences.
Thank you to my student teachers for the day and for giving me a crash course on pre-flight inspections and turnbuckle wire-locking procedures. Ready for takeoff.
1f60a.png

#learnwithCCS

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu was pleased to attend MIT Club of Singapore’s 40th Gala Dinner. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing

12 May at 23:26 ·
How can we nurture confident contributors and lifelong learners? We can do so by tightening the link between academia and industry – closing the gap between frontier industry and business practices and what is being taught in schools.
It was a pleasure attending MIT Club of Singapore’s 40th Gala Dinner, where we conversed on how our education system can better support future generations, and how MIT Alumni can play an important part in it.
My ‘3 wishes’ for the MIT community is to:
1️⃣
Partner our schools by opening up network opportunities to students
2️⃣
Create internship opportunities for students, especially for the less fortunate
3️⃣
Provide opportunities for industry experience and exposure to our teachers, for them in turn to share with future generations
It is my hope that together, we can overcome constraints of the conventional educational system and work towards nurturing a generation that is confident in their abilities, willing contributors to society, and resilient individuals who are prepared for the future.
1f4f8.png
: MIT Club of Singapore

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu congratulates Assumption Pathway School. :thumbsup:

Chan Chun Sing

13 May at 16:15 ·
Congratulations to Assumption Pathway School on their 15th Anniversary and to the Class of 2023 Graduates!
1f44f.png
1f4aa.png

It is very important to have special schools like APS that help to bring out the best in all students, regardless of strengths and interests. A big thank you to the partners, educators and parents; your dedication to enriching our future generation is truly inspiring.
To all graduates, each and every one of you are gifted in your own ways. I'm confident that you will all be valuable members of society. Remember that success is not measured by one's achievements, but by one's contributions.
#ManyHandsOnePurpose #APS15thAnniversary