• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro Chun Sing Explains What Sort Of Gifts Ministers Can Receive!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol if you accept something less than $50 and it affected the integrity of the civil service, then u got some serious issues.

I keep my gifts at $49.80. Got 20 cents margin of safety. No one can accuse me of corrupting our politicians or civil servants.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 bucks threshold set how many years ago? Should increase the amount index to inflation....than iswaran would not be charged for a 500k benefits

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can our Ministers decide each other's obscene salaries? They have been doing this for decades.
Honest man.jpg

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget targeting late Old Man and fam. During his time, Sg'reans had nice affordable big flats they they could fully paid up. After he handed over to Swiss standard Goh and went senile, shit hits the fan