• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Own Question Post - can we handle the truth?

jw5

Loyal
Like all societies, Singaporeans have certain traits that I am sure we are all not proud of. Traits such as being kiasu, being complaint, overly cautious, too reliant on authority to guide us, queuing up for free gifts etc.

Tonychat on the other hand is a different matter. Its mindless drivel and nothing constructive. Prior to 2009, the drivel was worse - same few near identical lines in nearly every thread. It was basically spamming. A poll was done to consider if it was spamming and suddenly the content was less identical and not as often as before but still not constructive.

Alex Au and Vincent W are 2 Singaporeans who are very constructive when they ask not just the PAP but all Singaporeans to reflect how we are as a society. Ramseth was interestingly another who use to compare Singaporeans and foreigners based on his travels. Neddy and QXD were another 2 who used to provide constructive feedback as well as Charlie from Canada.

I think we as a culture tend to be very cautious, less outspoken, feel comfortable in a group and prefer others to change the status quo.

scroobal, mark my words, you are way off the mark here.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...trolling and then be exposed as the same fraud hiding in a little hole in SG...incorrigible, and pathologically so.
Jah_rastafar_I said:
moving to KL and he won't be bashing sinkies anymore. ..return to the forum to help others to move to KL ...Not sure what to make of this
New meaning to world citizen? :rolleyes: Just on latest intel, are we to believe in his heroic altrusim of converting us to mutland? :eek: Return of TonyMat? Maybe his vegan thing's playing up? :cool:

Thick Face Black Heart said:
distill truth and value from something that is already so laden with a person's prejudice and negativity?
Warped mind, lost cause. No loss to forum, outside being whipping boy

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Being responsible for the recent Tonychat bashing campaign, I'd just like to say that my main motivation was not to spam for the sake of vandalising other forummers read or to get back at Tonychat himself.

Using it as a means of getting back at him is ineffective; I'm well aware of this little shit's MO; He would lie low now the shit has hit the fan, make a few inane replies and then come back with his insults when threads like these have died down.

The main theme of those threads were to drum up awareness, perhaps also a rallying call to those senior among us whom while may not be normally affected by the likes of him, should really step forward, make ourselves counted and put that little shit on notice. Most of those that have stepped up are in fact are the old timers and even the more respected ones in this forum, and for that I'm thankful for those of you who stepped forward but also please accept my apologies for having slightly dented your morning reading pleasure.

And while the nick tonychat shall be expected to remain incorrigible, he will now realise that the sole means for him to ever be "respected" is to furiously buy more rep points from Sam. :biggrin: (You're welcome Sam).

QXD, you are such a manipulative bully.

What is it that tonychat has said or done recently which you are reacting or retaliating to, such that you had to attack him in multiple threads?
When something like this happens, we would expect tonychat to have posted something or started a thread which offended you, and you retaliated. But this is not what happened.

Out of the blue, you suddenly decided to initiate something against him, knowing fully well that he is not well liked in this forum. You obviously got what you wanted, which is lots of support for you and lots of brickbats against tonychat. He is by no means faultless, but do tell us what he has done or said recently that got you so offended.

Regardless what tonychat is as a person, where he stays, what he thinks or posts or what his contributions have been in this forum, you QXD are a manipulative bully.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a big difference between actually having been places than believing your own delusions and then bashing people over it. Tonychat the coward is just that.

New meaning to world citizen? :rolleyes: Just on latest intel, are we to believe in his heroic altrusim of converting us to mutland? :eek: Return of TonyMat? Maybe his vegan thing's playing up? :cool:

Warped mind, lost cause. No loss to forum, outside being whipping boy

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c31l_baSTWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"You Can't handle the truth!"

Tom Cruise: "Did you stir the tonychat bashing thread"

Jack Nicholson: "You want answers?"

Tom Cruise: "I think I'm entitled."

Jack Nicholson: "You want answers?!"

Tom Cruise: "I want the truth!"

Jack Nicholson: "You can't handle the truth! Son, we are forumers in SBF
whose server is maintained by Boss Sam, and the forum reputation has to be protected by
moderators. Who else is gonna do it? You? GMS? Kinana
,kopiuncle? PAP IB?
I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for
the tonychat, and you curse the elites. You have that luxury.
You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that the tonychat bashing,
while tragic, probably saved SBF. And my existence, while
grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves SBF, and saves forumers.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't want to talk
about at parties, you want me in SBF. You need me to have the infration status (inf)!
We use words like "profound posts", "serious debate", "political insight", "non-trivia threads".
We use these words as the backbone of a life spent creating meaningful threads and posts.
you use them as a punchline!

I have neither the time, not the inclination to explain myself to a man who
surf and TCSS in SBF under the blanket of the bureaucracy that I provide, and
then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just
said thank you, and post more craps on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you click on the
donation button and join the infp club. Either way, I don't give a
damn what you think you're entitled to!"

Tom Cruise: "Did you stir the tonychat bashing thread?"

Jack Nicholson: "You're damn right I did!"

Original:

Col. Nathan R. Jessep from 'A Few Good Men'
Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be
guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant
Weinberg?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for
Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury
of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably
saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you,
saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk
about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We
use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life
trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither
the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps
under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the
manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you,"
and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand
a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To be fair, tonychat was given enough rope to a point where he hanged himself.

To say that those few threads I collated/reposted stoked people's emotions and hurt tonychat's feelings is too much credit for me to take, honestly. I live life simply, I enjoy the once in a while sparring on this forum, but I am usually dedicated to my family and life here in Oz to make forum posting a significant part of my life.

I am therefore, the inconsequential movie extra, the carelefare, the pedestrian poster.

But the closest I can come to is this. Using a spaghetti western analogy, I was just the pimply freckled kid that ran around town telling people to come to the town square and watch tonychat choke and die.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat for better or worse has created a persona where from the word go has abused and mocked nearly everyone - starting with newbies. Was an abusive tyrant from the word go. Near nil contribution. Fishypie was flooding with content albeit inane trivia actually got replies and some of the threads actually evolved into something of interest.

The appeal to Fishypie was to tone down. i still do not know his agenda but he was bent on doing it. I have no qualms if he returns and posts responsibly and not flood the folder. I actually learnt to roast a crispy pork joint from Fishypie.

I have learnt nothing from Tony. I am sure some will feel the same.

Yet we have people who crucified Fishypie telling others off for bullying Tony. Seems a bit rich.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
QXD, you are such a manipulative bully.

What is it that tonychat has said or done recently which you are reacting or retaliating to, such that you had to attack him in multiple threads?

Have you checked the infractions folder?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
"You Can't handle the truth!"

Tom Cruise: "Did you stir the tonychat bashing thread"

Jack Nicholson: "You want answers?"

Tom Cruise: "I think I'm entitled."

Jack Nicholson: "You want answers?!"

Tom Cruise: "I want the truth!"

Brudder, you in Pattaya kee-siao-liao ah ?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Regardless what tonychat is as a person, where he stays, what he thinks or posts or what his contributions have been in this forum, you QXD are a manipulative bully.

JW5,

Let us remember who started the spamming and trolling first. Tony's messages are not your run of the mill criticisms about Singaporeans being Kiasu, Kiasee, lack courage, lack creativity, etc. They are repetitive and rude and its a constant buzz that pollutes so many good threads in the forum. If he keeps the mindless drivel to just a few threads, I would personally have no issues. That chap literally shits everywhere.

This house does not belong to any of us. It belongs to leongsam. We are guests. One guest is defaecating on the rugs, carpets and pantry while the others get the smell.

The old timers here know our limits. No need to worry. If one of us starts to behave like Tony, deal with us the same way.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JW5,

Let us remember who started the spamming and trolling first. Tony's messages are not your run of the mill criticisms about Singaporeans being Kiasu, Kiasee, lack courage, lack creativity, etc. They are repetitive and rude and its a constant buzz that pollutes so many good threads in the forum. If he keeps the mindless drivel to just a few threads, I would personally have no issues. That chap literally shits everywhere.

This house does not belong to any of us. It belongs to leongsam. We are guests. One guest is defaecating on the rugs, carpets and pantry while the others get the smell.

The old timers here know our limits. No need to worry. If one of us starts to behave like Tony, deal with us the same way.

Agree

/sign

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the term 'unsinkiefied' coined by tony? If so that would be his legacy....
Many might find tony repetitive....cant blame him....I go on and on about the 60.1% of daft sheep too....
Not to irritate but because I have to keep doing it until they wake up....drum the message into their thick skulls....

Aside to Pii Chon, that was one of my all time favorite movie scene....every time watch can orgasm one

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JW5,

aye!!!!!!!

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree, I once got sidelined into moderation by Sam for my string of faecal spam accompanying sickfuck Bob Sim's posts.

Sam deleted all those offensive posts and only reinstated my account back to normal after an apology.

So quite frankly, this old timer has learned what those limits are.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree, I once got sidelined into moderation by Sam for my string of faecal spam accompanying sickfuck Bob Sim's posts.

Sam deleted all those offensive posts and only reinstated my account back to normal after an apology.

So quite frankly, this old timer has learned what those limits are.

That is why sinkies need to be screwed in order to behave. It just tells us how stupid you are for being a human being. Must be some ex-convict who got no idea how to live a life and kicked into a jail resort, then wake his fucking idea up.

Now you know why sinkies need to be screwed, it is because of sinkie losers like you.

check out what sam comments on someone who is unsinkified: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...d-stinkie-than-Tonychat&p=1296574#post1296574

I like Tonychat. He's very amusing.

and being smart: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...can-we-handle-the-truth&p=1296705#post1296705

All you've done is play into his hands. The more response he gets, the more he sees his nick in the headlines, the better it is for him.

The way to deal with people who harp for attention is to completely ignore them.

Had he got zero response since day one, he would have been out of here a long time ago. Nobody hangs around in places where their presence is not acknowledged.

There is no need for me to apologise as i have done nothing wrong to this forum , in fact, i boost the traffic up with my unsinkified posts. Ignore button is there, use it , morons. in fact, most of my posts are intact and never been removed. They are a value to this forum.

PS: just can't help it to see a stupid post and need to bash for the last time before i go into hibernation. I will be moving to another place where there is absolutely no sinkies at all and people who are real human beings and educated. A middle to upper middle class area. The people there are mostly oversea graduates and speak english and cantonese. They even have an international school there and an ang mor principle. I just love ang mor who run things. It makes people totally unsinkified. To educate the future generation. An unsinkified education to turn someone to a PROPER human being who knows how to use a brain to be a human being.

Last edited: