• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Own Question Post - can we handle the truth?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what LKY used to do in the real world. Ironically, many of Lau Lee's detractors here would like to behave in exactly the same way.

unfortunately, many so called intellectual types and lky's detractors who like to show off their political insider credentials here do not impress me with their maturity, openess, and liberalism that they greatly espoused. instead, vindictiveness and pettiness are like second nature. it's in singapore's dna.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..enough intellectual and mental exercise in my profession, and i hate to continue that pursuit in a casual coffee shop such as this. if i need to deep dive and practise my u.s. political punditry, i can do that in bully pulpit where usual suspects are...if i want to discuss napoleon or hannibal and their campaigns in depth...but in sbf i can find a familiar pub or jungle resort where equalisation gets drunk on chivas and heineken and goes "binya"
the sbf jungle is better with all the birds, insects.. can't change, mould or manipulate them as such amusing behavior is instinctive.
so called intellectual types and lky's detractors who like to show off their political insider credentials here do not impress me with their maturity, openess, and liberalism that they greatly espoused. instead, vindictiveness and pettiness are like second nature.
Bang on for my money (in deficit:o). 2 hits for price of 1 (besides TC's infamy):wink:

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How do you distill truth and value from something that is already so laden with a person's prejudice and negativity?

You can't.

And so I won't.

Of all the replies, this has got to be the most succinct in describing tonychat.

Well said.

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you want to know the real truth?

sinkies can bash fts.

but not vice versa.

one of a kind.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The old frog just want to thank everyone here coming with a cool head this morning and not zap me for starting this thread.

hi there

1. joey, are you alright or what?
2. honest, you are not quite yourself today leh:biggrin:
3. bro, chin up!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did u know that tony was in the chatroom yesterday telling me and donkey that he was moving to KL and he won't be bashing sinkies anymore. He mentioned that once he moves to KL he will return to the forum to help others to move to KL while wuqi helps ppl move to johor. Not sure what to make of this and i left leaving him and donkey in the chat.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. joey, are you alright or what?
2. honest, you are not quite yourself today leh:biggrin:
3. bro, chin up!

See my frog today and you will know. Sigh.

Now better go for a 3hr rub session before I become a porridge frog.

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As usual, he will lose himself in his own migration fantasies, (Thailand back then, US for a while, Canada and then Oz) come back in time and start trolling and then be exposed as the same fraud hiding in a little hole in SG.

In time, he will claim to hold so many citizenships that he has lost count.

As I said, incorrigible, and pathologically so.

did u know that tony was in the chatroom yesterday telling me and donkey that he was moving to KL and he won't be bashing sinkies anymore. He mentioned that once he moves to KL he will return to the forum to help others to move to KL while wuqi helps ppl move to johor. Not sure what to make of this and i left leaving him and donkey in the chat.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In time, he will claim to hold so many citizenships that he has lost count.

As I said, incorrigible, and pathologically so.

In this make believe world, surely we are at liberty to adjust our personas to suit the occasion. I do it all the time.

jw5

Loyal
After posting shit pics and stalking them from 2009-2010 has no positive effects except ruining discussions in threads. I don't have to use the ignore button. Just skip their postings.

Was QXD the one who kept posting shit pics in the forum?