• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Own Question Post - can we handle the truth?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also never noticed moolightaffairs.

Always associated that nick with affairs under moon light.

Now sounds a little bit on the bovine side :-) :-)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
he kenna push into longkang by peasant when mata still wore shorts era. the experience must be damned shocking to him that he cannot trust the peasants anymore.

new frog for uncle joe.

Wow not heard this before. True ah?

Yes now a little pissed liao la this dancing frog, drinking since lunch now just came home

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he kenna push into longkang by peasant when mata still wore shorts era. the experience must be damned shocking to him that he cannot trust the peasants anymore.

my mom keeps telling me that story. not sure if it's true or hearsay. my mom talks shit about him a lot. :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speak for your Dr Chee Bye's doggie. Your ancestors are Orang Asli here right?

Your mother Phua cheebye lah early morning asking me fuck you....you sure damn suay the whole day one....

Please answer my question fuckturd....you consider 2nd generation tiongs as true blue Singaporeans?
Dun use orang asli as strawman....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow not heard this before. True ah?

Yes now a little pissed liao la this dancing frog, drinking since lunch now just came home

heard from old folks, no reason for them to bluff lor.

dont drink too hard.... take care of the liver hor... it cannot pray pray one hor..

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat may be tiresome, but there's more than grain of truth in his relentless Sinkie-bashing. We as a people should reflect on ourselves more and ask ourselves why we've been stuck in this shithole through almost 5 decades of independence.

Whatever it is, whether you agree with Tonychat, find him a nuisance or despise him, what goes on in this forum amounts to cyberbullying and cyberlynching. I know tolerance of free speech is not a Singaporean trait, but we don't have to behave like Nazis. We already have a fascist 'founding father', we don't need baby skinheads running around and imitating him.

Last edited: