• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My advice to all SBF opposition supporters

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
R u handsome ralders? :sneaky:
Of course
20200423_223739.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
GE is a bit like every sinkie go and buy free TOTO.

Then leading up to draw date excitement. Wah will my life change?

Then for majority of sinkies the result will be no change. Lol!

The difference though is the sinkies themselves choose not to change their lives.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE is a bit like every sinkie go and buy free TOTO.

Then leading up to draw date excitement. Wah will my life change?

Then for majority of sinkies the result will be no change. Lol!

The difference though is the sinkies themselves choose not to change their lives.
Life under public scrutiny is fucked.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2200 hrs - 2359 hrs - See some old friends for beer and supper. Check live GE results.

0000 hrs - Head back home with the familiar feelings of disappointment and anger.

0100 hrs next morning - See Lee Hsien Loong's shag face on live TV thanking sinkies for a strong mandate during this global crisis. And assure his team of capable 4G leaders will bring the country to greater heights.

0126 hrs - send WhatsApp message "Chee bye sinkaporeans deserve to be ass-raped by PAP. LOL" to friends and go to sleep.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0100 hrs next morning - See Lee Hsien Loong's shag face on live TV thanking sinkies for a strong mandate during this global crisis. And assure his team of capable 4G leaders will bring the country to greater heights.

0126 hrs - send WhatsApp message "Chee bye sinkaporeans deserve to be ass-raped by PAP. LOL" to friends and go to sleep.
deja vu.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Hey you guys dont get disgusted and tired of this shit?

I could not tahan liao.